/deleted double post.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It doesn't undercut anything. The only way it would undercut anything is if you'd expect that the voters were as engaged throughout 2008 to today, which they obviously haven't been, thanks to Obama having been such a disappointment as far as his high-flying rhetoric went. Obama killed any and all fire he had set under voters in 2008 thanks to walking back so much of what he promised, and walking back basically all of the promises of "hope and change", and he originally set a fire under the voters mostly thanks to the color of his skin. Partly because of his oratory skills, but the vast majority of it was because he's black.
    So, "Thanks Obama" to the low voter turnout? Okay.

Bernie Sanders has not started a revolution. I do hope he has engaged a generation into active politics and people in that generation will continue to be active in politics. Not just voting and going to rallies, but engaged in the civic process at all levels. Write letters, go to town hall meetings, school board meetings, run for local office, volunteer, etc.

As for Bernie, he needs to focus his efforts on the long game. He can use the grass roots power he has to shift the democratic party to the left. He can help fund raise for more liberal candidates to primary challenge less liberal candidates, he can keep the pressure on to push the ideas that are important to him and his followers, work to get big money out of politics, etc.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

...and say welcome to president Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    They're now hoping, the majority of them, that Clinton will be indicted. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Trump wants sanders to run as independent to split the dem vote and hand him the election, Sanders is not that dumb and wouldn't do that.

(Maybe some part of Trump realizes without that he's screwed)
    Most know an indictment isn't coming no matter what happens. Guilt or innocence, she will be too protected for that to happen from both sides. The DNC want Hillary while the GOP need Hillary as they don't want Trump to win either.

As it stands, Trump has a chance of winning against Hillary what we know, the odds in Clinton's favor, but it isn't a sure thing though.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Bernie Sanders has not started a revolution.
    I wouldn't expect someone who didn't support his revolution to be able to see that he has, in fact, done that.

...and say welcome to president Trump.
    He won't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Clinton will win in november -- But Clinton vs. Trump is going to be -ugly-. It is going to be -UGLY-. It's going to get nasty as hell. It's going to be scary. But I think Clinton will manage to come out ontop.

Nothing motivates Clinton more than taking on a bully.

I wouldn't expect someone who didn't support his revolution to be able to see that he has, in fact, done that.
    Actually he is correct, just no in the way he probably thinks.

Sanders did not start a revolution as this push started long before he tried to run and has been getting stronger with each year. It was the push with Ron Paul when he ran, it was the push that got Obama elected and it was the push that turned Sanders into the credible threat to Clinton that was strong enough the media and DNC had to do him dirty to keep him from gaining support. Though Matchles doesn't agree with me on this.

Next election I expect to see this push return and probably just as strong if not stronger.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    By what metrics?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Actually he is correct, just no in the way he probably thinks.

Sanders did not start a revolution as this push started long before he tried to run and has been getting stronger with each year. It was the push with Ron Paul when he ran, it was the push that got Obama elected and it was the push that turned Sanders into the credible threat to Clinton that was strong enough the media and DNC had to do him dirty to keep him from gaining support. Though Matchles doesn't agree with me on this.

Next election I expect to see this push return and probably just as strong if not stronger.
    I would add it is a byproduct of the information age coupled with an aging Baby Boomer generation. Millennials are in the process of reshaping the future of politics for their needs much in the same way previous generations did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    This thread isn't to talk about what lady gaga has done for the LGBT community.
    Then don't bring her up? Again with the hypocrisy.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels really good to see Sanders get crushed by such a jobber candidate like Hillary Clinton.

The fact that some of you actually think Hillary is going to win the general election is hilarious. The only way Hillary does win is if anyone else other than Trump gets the Republican nomination. You people seriously need to stop reading your biased commie news and start accepting reality that if Trump wins the nomination, he's the next president.

And this is all coming from someone that doesn't like Trump. Yes, even I have to admit, Trump is going to destroy Hillary in the general election. Trump is basically going to win all of the states that Romney was supposed to win like Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois and he might honestly pick up light blue states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The fact that Romney was able to contest with an unbeatable candidate like Obama should show some of you that the Democrats only win when their guy is the perfect candidate. Hillary is a jobber candidate, she's no where near as powerful and influential as Obama and that's the only reason Sanders even exists in the race and has such support. Had the Democrats got another perfect candidate like Obama, Sanders wouldn't even have 500 delegates right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    I would add it is a byproduct of the information age coupled with an aging Baby Boomer generation. Millennials are in the process of reshaping the future of politics for their needs much in the same way previous generations did.
    Agreed.

I personally see a great deal of the change coming from the fact that the older generation that is dying out grew up and got to see capitalism at it's high note when unions were strong, minimum wage was high and livable, with job benefits and job security. A world that effectively doesn't exist anymore except in their imaginations at this point as the leaders of their generation sold them away.

They are dying out and being replaced by the younger generation whom have grown up in the new reality and have been forced to live staring at the humid, sweaty, puckered asshole of capitalism with hobbled unions, homeless wages, no job security, few to no benefits and the prospect of no retirement.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2016-04-27 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to the radio today it seems like Sanders never intended to win the nomination. Instead, he just wanted to make Clinton address particular issues and he hates when candidates go unopposed, see Obama 2012. A good stress/competition kind of guy. He is a very smart man, a very sensible man, he knew his odds. He will ride this thing at least until Cali, poking Clinton whenever she tries to sleep on him. He knows the rules of the DNC, he knows that they picked Clinton as their candidate for 2016 in 2008, he knows the race inside and out (unlike Trump who doesn't seem to know much about the process). Sanders exposed the process, educated people on the process, set the stage for reform within the DNC or for an Independent to have an honest chance in 2020 (if Clinton runs again or not).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Listening to the radio today it seems like Sanders never intended to win the nomination. Instead, he just wanted to make Clinton address particular issues and he hates when candidates go unopposed, see Obama 2012. A good stress/competition kind of guy. He is a very smart man, a very sensible man, he knew his odds. He will ride this thing at least until Cali, poking Clinton whenever she tries to sleep on him. He knows the rules of the DNC, he knows that they picked Clinton as their candidate for 2016 in 2008, he knows the race inside and out (unlike Trump who doesn't seem to know much about the process). Sanders exposed the process, educated people on the process, set the stage for reform within the DNC or for an Independent to have an honest chance in 2020 (if Clinton runs again or not).
    He's the incumbent president. They're not going to field another person to contest it so possibly lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    It feels really good to see Sanders get crushed by such a jobber candidate like Hillary Clinton.

The fact that some of you actually think Hillary is going to win the general election is hilarious. The only way Hillary does win is if anyone else other than Trump gets the Republican nomination. You people seriously need to stop reading your biased commie news and start accepting reality that if Trump wins the nomination, he's the next president.

And this is all coming from someone that doesn't like Trump. Yes, even I have to admit, Trump is going to destroy Hillary in the general election. Trump is basically going to win all of the states that Romney was supposed to win like Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois and he might honestly pick up light blue states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The fact that Romney was able to contest with an unbeatable candidate like Obama should show some of you that the Democrats only win when their guy is the perfect candidate. Hillary is a jobber candidate, she's no where near as powerful and influential as Obama and that's the only reason Sanders even exists in the race and has such support. Had the Democrats got another perfect candidate like Obama, Sanders wouldn't even have 500 delegates right now.
    Nothing in your post is correct. There is no evidence to suggest that Trump is going to win the general.

Romney was supposed to win Illinois??? That's the funniest thing I read in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Then don't bring her up? Again with the hypocrisy.
    Mentioning it and wanting me to make an entire list of it are a bit different....

Deleted
    So this was said before but here's a video from a couple days ago:

But yeah, I suppose you can still keep repeating that Bernie will start "campaigning for Hillary". Maybe he'll ask his supporters to vote for Hillary. It's not impossible. However, it doesn't look like it.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, like said before, Hillary's goons spent $1 million to recruit people to fuck with Bernie's social media.

Amazing tactics. These are the people, in this thread too, insulting Bernie's supporters. Amazing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Which in reality won't happen. He might get a few wins, but they'll all be well below 10% margins.
    I agree. I was just correcting the error.