10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Again I'm surprised, seeing as though I thought it was supposed to be the people supporting Sanders who are the assholes and so on. But here you are with your witty picture, disparaging Sanders' supporters.

Could it be the real monsters are, in fact, in the camps of Hillary and Trump?
    The irony of trying to portray Sanders' supporters as righteous whilst calling anyone who disagrees a monster.

Lmao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The irony of trying to portray Sanders' supporters as righteous whilst calling anyone who disagrees a monster.
    No, I wasn't calling "anyone who disagrees" anything. I wasn't even calling "anyone" anything. If you read through what I wrote, you'll see that it asks whether the real monsters are in fact in the camps of Hillary and Trump, and not Sanders, and yes, I do consider the monsters to be the people who time and time again post disparaging and insulting stuff about the supporters of a candidate.

Now you're clear on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Funny as it sounds, Trump is no W. Bush. Not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am asking you how is it biased. Trump gets shit for being racist because HE makes racist statements. If Trump immediately denounced David Duke's support and the KKK, that would have been that. But he couldn't do it. The Quigg "endorsement" was bullshit and immediately shown to be so. The guy was tweeting out support for Trump all primary and then came out and supported Clinton because he had secret sources about a secret agenda she had? Ya okay. It is ridiculous that you see the two and synonymous.

Obama only lost the popular vote because he didn't get on the ballot in Michigan because they had been stripped of their delegates for moving their primary up too early. You keep saying they were super biased without any evidence or claims as to how they were biased. How? Because Clinton busted her ass to get early endorsements? Ooo big conspiracy there.

As to the investigation, you still don't even have confirmation that Clinton is a target in the investigation. The FBI has never said so. If there is anything, it is infinitely more likely that the person who sent classified information through unsecure channels is the one that broke the law, rather than Clinton. It would be like someone sending you a pirated movie unsolicited and then expecting you to be in trouble for it instead of the person who sent it.
    Goddammit. I had a nice post typed out but took too long and hit 'post' like an idiot instead of copying it first and of course it lost all of it. FUCK. tl;dr version:

No one really knows what in the fuck the FBI is doing and that's what is one of the most frustrating things. I want the TRUTH and I want it in a timely manner and they've long since had enough time to find out if she did something illegal. We The People should have our answer by now or at least very damn soon (before the Democratic convention).

The Media is extremely biased for Clinton. I don't get how this is a debate. People are literally calling him Hitler. Trump isn't and will never be even remotely close to Hitler. People need to stop calling him that. Trump isn't racist but he says stupid shit that's very easy to use against him. Clinton ALSO says stupid shit but that doesn't get played 24/7 like Trump's stuff does. If Trump is racist for the stupid shit he says, then so is Clinton but I don't believe she is either. Example of bias: http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/opinio...lah/index.html

DWS didn't step down for nothing. The DNC anointed her from the start and they have done a good job controlling the media. There were emails that were apparently leaked showing the bias:
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/how-t...-into-clinton/
    http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-medi...imary-clinton/
    http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/0...ernie-sanders/

Also, we've had President's who've been elected even though they lost the popular vote. I'm not interested in arguing if that's right or not but it has happened. I still think Sanders should stay in until the last Super Delegate vote is cast and he shouldn't support Clinton until the FBI investigation has concluded.

Last edited by HillaryJtrump; 2016-06-23 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    Bernie did not flip California, just three small districts in cali. The rest still need this aparent recount.

Also, could we have a more - you know - credible source? Truts me, i'd lime to believe it, but I've kearned to wait and watch before celebrating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Also, could we have a more - you know - credible source? Truts me, i'd lime to believe it, but I've kearned to wait and watch before celebrating
    Well... You won't find that on any establishment media site, seeing as though they've already called the state for Hillary a long time ago. And crowned her.

Depends what you consider "credible" then.

Well... You won't find that on any establishment media site, seeing as though they've already called the state for Hillary a long time ago. And crowned her.

Pretty much. I guess we will see in July.

Stop with conspiracy theories. The main ones (at least CNN and others... Not so much MSNBC) will gladly report it because it stirrs controversy, and controverseys = page hits = ad revenue

Deleted
    Stop with conspiracy theories. The main ones (at least CNN and others... Not so much MSNBC) will gladly report it because it stirrs controversy, and controverseys = page hits = ad revenue
    Just because you call something a "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it is.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Goddammit. I had a nice post typed out but took too long and hit 'post' like an idiot instead of copying it first and of course it lost all of it. FUCK. tl;dr version:

No one really knows what in the fuck the FBI is doing and that's what is one of the most frustrating things. I want the TRUTH and I want it in a timely manner and they've long since had enough time to find out if she did something illegal. We The People should have our answer by now or at least very damn soon (before the Democratic convention).

The Media is extremely biased for Clinton. I don't get how this is a debate. People are literally calling him Hitler. Trump isn't and will never be even remotely close to Hitler. People need to stop calling him that. Trump isn't racist but he says stupid shit that's very easy to use against him. Clinton ALSO says stupid shit but that doesn't get played 24/7 like Trump's stuff does. If Trump is racist for the stupid shit he says, then so is Clinton but I don't believe she is either. Example of bias: http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/opinio...lah/index.html

DWS didn't step down for nothing. The DNC anointed her from the start and they have done a good job controlling the media. There were emails that were apparently leaked showing the bias:
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/how-t...-into-clinton/
    http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-medi...imary-clinton/
    http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/0...ernie-sanders/

Also, we've had President's who've been elected even though they lost the popular vote. I'm not interested in arguing if that's right or not but it has happened. I still think Sanders should stay in until the last Super Delegate vote is cast and he shouldn't support Clinton until the FBI investigation has concluded.
    Thank you for admitting that no one knows what the FBI is up to. That is precisely why you don't have wall to wall coverage of the emails. When something new comes out it gets reported on. Why should we have a year's worth of speculation? That isn't bias.

I don't think the comparisons of Trump or anyone else to Hitler are fair. However, Trump is pushing a very similar form of authoritarian nationalism that Hitler did. His rhetoric matches that used by Hitler in his rise to power. Would he try to exterminate an ethnic group? I don't think his hatred of Muslims and Mexicans goes quite that far. But if you disregard the baggage that comes with any Hitler comparison, there are fair similarities to be made. I don't know why you think opinion pages are the same as media reports. Nor do I think it is unfair coverage. When Trump screws up he doubles down and says something even crazier. He is doing that to stay in the spotlight, this is what he wants.

DWS is stepping down because once a nominee is in place they install their people in the DNC. This happens ALL THE TIME. So she didn't leave because of any scandal, she left because her time is up. The only reason she wasn't replaced in 2012 was because she assumed the role the year before.

There was nothing to that letter. If you notice that was sent TO the DNC, not created BY the DNC. Of course, true to TYT form, reporting in Jordan's article was incredibly lazy and sensationalized. That letter was most likely Clinton's campaign sending their general election strategy to the DNC. So fucking of course they are going to assume she is the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Thank you for admitting that no one knows what the FBI is up to. That is precisely why you don't have wall to wall coverage of the emails. When something new comes out it gets reported on. Why should we have a year's worth of speculation? That isn't bias.

I don't think the comparisons of Trump or anyone else to Hitler are fair. However, Trump is pushing a very similar form of authoritarian nationalism that Hitler did. His rhetoric matches that used by Hitler in his rise to power. Would he try to exterminate an ethnic group? I don't think his hatred of Muslims and Mexicans goes quite that far. But if you disregard the baggage that comes with any Hitler comparison, there are fair similarities to be made. I don't know why you think opinion pages are the same as media reports. Nor do I think it is unfair coverage. When Trump screws up he doubles down and says something even crazier. He is doing that to stay in the spotlight, this is what he wants.

DWS is stepping down because once a nominee is in place they install their people in the DNC. This happens ALL THE TIME. So she didn't leave because of any scandal, she left because her time is up. The only reason she wasn't replaced in 2012 was because she assumed the role the year before.

There was nothing to that letter. If you notice that was sent TO the DNC, not created BY the DNC. Of course, true to TYT form, reporting in Jordan's article was incredibly lazy and sensationalized. That letter was most likely Clinton's campaign sending their general election strategy to the DNC. So fucking of course they are going to assume she is the nominee.
    Whenever something new comes out, it gets reported on but not usually by CNN/MSNBC. If they do report on it, they quickly bury it or paint it in a way that massively undersells it or undermines the information completely. They've done this for months on end now. They also criticize in a very skewed fashion when it comes to people not named Clinton. I can still remember the very clear example of literally every article mentioning Bernie Sanders linking to the attack piece that one of the rags from NYC printed on him during the time leading up to the NY vote.

I'm glad you see the stupidity in calling Trump Hitler. Thank you for that. The comparisons of Trump to Hitler are simply a smear effort and do nothing but actually help his cause because of their blatant attempts to falsely attack him. There are a lot of programs from the Nazi era still in place in Germany. Hitler painted. He was still human. The point of calling Trump 'like Hitler' is to connect him to the mass-murders and violence and invoke those images of despair. If people want to argue about policy, the group that's much closer to Hitler's political point of view is actually the goddamn Left/Democrats. I'm a liberal and it's obvious where the general area Hitler was from. Hell, every developed country has policies very similar to what Hitler believed in. The entire point of people comparing him to Hitler is paint him as if he's a genocidal maniac when he wants America to do better. I think his point of view on 'America First' is a good one, even if I probably won't agree with the details on how he wants to do it. I mean, if his point of view is that Businesses have gotten too cozy with other countries in pursuit of profits at the expensive of America, then he's completely correct in that. Globalism has crushed the US Middle-Class. That was Sander's general argument too. Globalism is great if the countries working together have similar laws. We don't. Countries then run off to 3rd world shitholes where they can bribe the fuck out of the gov't there and race to the bottom on how shitty they can treat people. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to stop that or make it so other people are treated equally and not like slaves.

Also, it appears DWS might not be stepping down. I don't actually see any info on that and I just went and looked. DWS is very buddy-buddy with Clinton and 3 months ago, no one would've doubted she'd be staying on but her bias has grown so obvious that even regular insiders are questioning if she should be sitting in that seat. She has literally bent over backwards for Clinton and is likely going to get the boot for it.

As for the letter and other things, the point of my entire argument is that there should be doubt with these major news organizations because they are biased. Google isn't any different. The DNC has it's point of view. The Republicans have their point of view. On and on. The entire point of my argument has been that these businesses are biased. There is no major corporation in this day and age that doesn't have an angle that they're using in order to make money or to push their agenda. Greed has won. If they can pay Clinton 10M dollars to get elected and keep any changes from happening, they'll save 100M+ a year probably. In the face of losing 400M, what's 10M? Any and every business is going to invest 10M to save 400M. The system we have is corrupt and Clinton is at the core of that corruption with CNN/MSNBC/DNC all walls for her base of operations.

As for the FBI, we don't really know for sure because they're doing an investigation. There are so many stories ranging from 'she's done nothing wrong' -generic FBI insider source written by CNN to 'She broke the law and an indictment will come' - The Judge from Fox News. If I agree that speculating is dumb, then why in the world did we get wall-to-wall coverage about Trump's case? They talked about that shit for days on end. I just want the goddamn truth and it's frustrating that we don't have it. Hillary Clinton and her team are under investigation for their email server use.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...s-comey-223071
    They've been under investigation for so damn long. I know damn well if I somehow managed to even be able to do 1/10th of what she allegedly did, I'd be in jail so damn fast. We still have a month to go so I need to relax but I really want to get off this crazy Hillary train before we crash. Clinton has done nothing but lie when it comes to her email server.

At least this time I remembered to copy and paste.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-06-23 at 10:25 PM.

Ah, establishment media. Anyone remember how about 8 years ago the term for news you didn't like was the Mainstream Media?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Ah, establishment media. Anyone remember how about 8 years ago the term for news you didn't like was the Mainstream Media?
    I can use Mainstream media too since that's what they are. I'm not afraid to use terms with real definitive meaning in them unlike Obama. Fox News has always been biased but it seems to me that CNN/MSNBC have lowered themselves to Fox's level.

The Bernie v HRC horserace was extensively covered by the MSM. It drove clicks. The #BernieorBust movement is presented far in excess of its number because it keeps the horserace going. The bias in media is towards getting more clicks/views. They don't care about the content (see CNN hiring Lewondowski days after he was fired by Trump).

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    I can use Mainstream media too since that's what they are. I'm not afraid to use terms with real definitive meaning in them unlike Obama. Fox News has always been biased but it seems to me that CNN/MSNBC have lowered themselves to Fox's level.
    Yep. They JUST lowered their standards. MSNBC hasn't been a joke with Sharpton on staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep. They JUST lowered their standards. MSNBC hasn't been a joke with Sharpton on staff.
    I knew they were biased then and they had bad people then. That one SJW woman who left a month or so ago was off her fucking rocker. However, it felt like there were still good people there and that while they had their biases they still had integrity. Sadly, now even Maddow is biased. RIP to all MSM integrity. Oh well. IT would sure be nice to have a good credible source again but things have kind of devolved into 'group' sourcing.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-06-23 at 11:08 PM. Reason: corrected a word

15+ Year Old Account
    Maddow was the only MSNBC person I've enjoyed watching in like, at least 5-10 years now. For the last 6 months or so I haven't even watched her.

MSNBC is a shitshow.

Fox is Bullshit Mountain (in the words of Jon Stewart).

CNN speaks so much hot air and platitudes I can't form an opinion on them because I can't watch them without falling asleep.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Maddow was the only MSNBC person I've enjoyed watching in like, at least 5-10 years now. For the last 6 months or so I haven't even watched her.

MSNBC is a shitshow.

CNN speaks so much hot air and platitudes I can't form an opinion on them because I can't watch them without falling asleep.
    I used to really like Maddow. Oh well, money rules all.

Edit: I will add that I liked Sheppard Smith from Fox News. He seemed like a conservative reporter with integrity but I haven't watched much of him either lately. T.V. is such a waste now. I don't even have it plugged in again yet.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-06-24 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Typing is hard, m'kay

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

MSNBC is a shitshow.

I've not watched TV in a decade, in that I've not owned a set and cable. So I guess I thankfully am not as disappointed as some about MSNBC is shifting to the right.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be so sure. Groups of people can devise curious ideas.

Are you denying at all that its possible that self interested cliques can work together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    Because the 80% of people sampled were sampled again later on, rofl, get a grip.
    Is there even any data that says Obama won those votes back? Or is it simply that Obama won that we assume the rebels came back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.