Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wonder if the people posting anti-Sanders remarks here are aware that if Sanders doesn't win, the new PotUS will be Hillary Clinton. I wonder if there are some Republicans here misguidedly thinking their side has a snowflakes chance in hell of winning anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Isn't it obvious to anyone who has even a shred of critical thinking? The entire Isis fiasco is because the stabilizing forces were pulled out too early leaving a power vacuum in its wake. This is the problem with republicans and the extreme right wing, so short sighted and narrow a world viewpoint that they can't even establish simple cause-and-effect scenarios.
    So let me get this straight: you would have supported keeping troops there for even more time? That would actually make you a hawk. It isn't the US's job to police the world and build nations. Just because Bush did it doesn't mean you have to continue it under Obama.

To me this concept of prolonging troops in Afghanistan stems from fear and political image. The quicker we leave the region (and remove our bases) the less the world will hate us.

Republicans like to cry over Iran and the possibility of a nuclear weapon. Guess why Iran hates us? We overthrew their democratically elected leader in 1953, in addition to surrounding them with military bases over the last several decades.

Likewise with Iraq and Afghanistan, our nation is even more at risk than before. Staying there under the guise of "stabilization" is horseshit and won't solve anything. You think we left Iraq "too early?" Yeah, ISIS took over half of Iraq, but we can't stay in the region forever.

Give me an end-game solution if you think "victory" is achievable there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Did he release any actual proposed funding for all his "free" everything promises? Adding an extra 18 trillion to US debt is not nice and it only means your kids or grandkids will pay the debt via higher taxes in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8spGrLrUM

L.E: It's not a shame to try to fix only one major issue like how Obama said he will try to fix the heathcare. He didn't managed it but at least he said it upfront and then pushed for it once elected. I feel like Bernie wants to much so it seems undoable.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gerald...b_8143062.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I wonder if the people posting anti-Sanders remarks here are aware that if Sanders doesn't win, the new PotUS will be Hillary Clinton. I wonder if there are some Republicans here misguidedly thinking their side has a snowflakes chance in hell of winning anything.
    The misguided ones are those who think Sanders has a better chance of beating Hillary in a primary than a Republican does of beating her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    The misguided ones are those who think Sanders has a better chance of beating Hillary in a primary than a Republican does of beating her.
    None of the republican clowns can win Hillary. Sanders or Hillary, take your pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Yeah, ISIS took over half of Iraq, but we can't stay in the region forever.
    Sure we can. Or more accurately, we could have stayed long enough to secure the gains that were made instead of leaving prematurely to meet a campaign promise deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    None of the republican clowns can win Hillary.
    Cruz is beating her in the RCP average. So is Rubio. Sanders has no chance, especially in the South.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure we can. Or more accurately, we could have stayed long enough to secure the gains that were made instead of leaving prematurely to meet a campaign promise deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

That's part of the entire problem: nobody seems to know when it would be "secure enough." When Bush was in office democrats were in uproar about bringing our troops home. Now that Obama is in office the partisans just defend him. It's pretty simple to predict, really.

Deleted
    Cruz is beating her in the RCP average. So is Rubio. Sanders has no chance, especially in the South.
    I take it you've been reading Fox News polls.

Also, you're aware that there's recent developments in whether Cruz is even eligible to be the president, right? Apparently both his parents were listed on a Canadian federal voter list in 1974, and since only Canadian citizens are allowed to vote, and since to become a Canadian citizen requires an oath of allegiance, and since some US law states that by swearing allegiance to a different country than the US you may lose your US citizenship, it's possible Cruz's mother wasn't a US citizen when Cruz was born.

I wonder if there's going to be a "birther" movement to dig all this bullshit up, similar to the one with Obama.

15+ Year Old Account

Also, you're aware that there's recent developments in whether Cruz is even eligible to be the president, right? Apparently both his parents were listed on a Canadian federal voter list in 1974, and since only Canadian citizens are allowed to vote, and since to become a Canadian citizen requires an oath of allegiance, and since some US law states that by swearing allegiance to a different country than the US you may lose your US citizenship, it's possible Cruz's mother wasn't a US citizen when Cruz was born.

I wonder if there's going to be a "birther" movement to dig all this bullshit up, similar to the one with Obama.
    What does it matter whether his mother was US citizen or not? Cruz was born a US citizen regardless?

Oh I see, he was born in Canada....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Isn't he a bit too old?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Isn't he a bit too old?
    He is.....

Deleted
    He is.....
    I mean I don't know much about his policies but understand being president is extremely stressful and would question somebody over a certain age coping with that, let alone surviving a full term

No, I've been reading the RCP averages, like I said.

If I was an US citizen I'd feel comfortable voting for Sanders. I wish you the best of luck, whoever wins the presidency.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Isn't he a bit too old?
    He's old but he's in good health. Last I checked, (don't know if this is still true) he walks to work, so he's in great shape.

Anywho, yeah, definitely voting for Sanders. And I've been keeping up on the polls, and I think he has a solid chance of winning the democratic nomination. Clinton is still ahead of him in a lot of states, but from the polls I've seen he's rising in popularity while Clinton is falling. Based on past elections, sometimes that's all it takes to win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He's old but he's in good health. Last I checked, (don't know if this is still true) he walks to work, so he's in great shape.
    I walk to work, but I'm not in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Did he release any actual proposed funding for all his "free" everything promises? Adding an extra 18 trillion to US debt is not nice and it only means your kids or grandkids will pay the debt via higher taxes in the future.
    Yea, it starts with that 18 trillion number being crap.

Deleted
    I walk to work, but I'm not in great shape.
    You're also, obviously, not 74.

I mean I don't know much about his policies but understand being president is extremely stressful and would question somebody over a certain age coping with that, let alone surviving a full term
    Well there is no other liberal running for president right now so it isn't like you have another option.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're also, obviously, not 74.
    Irrelevant. I'm not the one running for presidency, he is. The job is so physically and mentally demanding that walking to work is not a good enough indicator of adequate health/shape.