Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, and literally one misstep ends in death. I know my friend got up to the final boss and couldn't beat it, but then again he cried knowing it unlocked Lunatic+ mode.
    The last boss has even more OP skills I mean come on an 30% bonus to activate skills like great shield and Ignis I have yet to beat Lunatic+ since its way too insane at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Reseting to save a charcter from death is save scumming and I'd a core part of FE. It's kinda expected players will exploit it for all its worth in high difficulty levels
    Its save scumming when you use it to power level your characters in the Arena but thats just my taste when some one dies in the field yea I reset it.

I got stuck in LoZ majoras mask as a kid (i was like 6-7 years old) on the part with the gibdo well because i didn't understand wtf i was supposed to be doing and the gibdos scared me.

Deleted
    When I was 12-13 I would play Warcraft 3 at an online cafe and I couldn't get passed the level when Uther leaves and you need to hold on for 45 minutes. Thankfully, someone told me of the cheats and I managed to pass that mission. When I replayed it last time, that mission seemed easy, but when I was small, it didn't.

Also, in Red Alert 2 the last mission for the Allies when you'd go to the Kremlin, I couldn't beat that either, the AI would just Iron Curtain tanks and spider tanks and I'd be doomed. When I replayed it years later it didn't seem as hard anymore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    When I was 12-13 I would play Warcraft 3 at an online cafe and I couldn't get passed the level when Uther leaves and you need to hold on for 45 minutes. Thankfully, someone told me of the cheats and I managed to pass that mission. When I replayed it last time, that mission seemed easy, but when I was small, it didn't.
    Someone who knows the pain! Funny, it's so easy now, I still blame multitasking and short term memory abilities
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    The fight with Seymour on gagazet. When I finally cleared it I found my game disc had gotten damaged and wouldn't load the next cut scene. Didn't get to get any further till the Ps3 rerelease
    That is the make it or break it fight in the original version of the game (not sure if they tweaked it in the remakes of the game). I remember restarting the game 3 times to beat him. The only fight in base game that was a road block for me. I remember a bunch of people at my school getting stuck on the exact same fight.

I beat the game a few more times after my first play through but Seymour @ Gagazet always required special attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I never could beat WC3 without using cheats. Good to know I'm not the only one. I'm too bad at multitasking to deal with all the shit you have to simultaneously handle in RTS games. I love games like SC2, but I'm not particularly great at them. As it stands now, I'm fine against the AI most of the time because of how predictable it is, but when I start playing against other players, I get destroyed by anyone half decent (I usually hovered right around the line between silver and gold league when I did 1v1s regularly).

Also: D3 Act 2 on Inferno when the game was still new. After about my 5th death trying to just get through normal enemies (before I even saw anything named), I said fuck it and gave up.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-01-18 at 03:26 PM.

I recently gave up Fire Emblem: Awakening Lunatic+ because...well it's just bullshit. You either grind until you overpower the game, or go one fight to another praying you don't randomly get 1-shot.

Also, The first battle took me like 40 resets to beat, the one RIGHT before you open up DLC took me over 50 resets, on average one in every 10 resets were even *beatable* and i got INCREDIBLY lucky on the one I won - multiple high % misses.

Ragequit Diablo 3 Act 4 Inferno on release. Straight up, my class *could not* kill one of the bosses. He insta-casted a teleport that 1shot me. Forget his name, but he was truly a monster... Witch Doctor did not do well, lol.