Agony and Corruption Macro Thread

Hey guys.

I've had this macro once before, however, when I transferred realms it deleted itself. I can't figure out how I did it. I've tried numerous setups.
    I'm trying to mouseover macro to throw Agony and then press it again to throw corruption. Here is what I put. Can you tell me if this is wrong or not because it doesn't currently work.

#Showtooltip Agony
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Agony; Agony
    #showtooltip Corruption
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Corruption; Corruption

Thanks for help fellas!

Why would u ever use the same button for 2 abilities? they have completely seperate durations so u will likely never cast them one after another anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    does /castsequence still work? If yes - then its what you want.

/castsequence [target=mouseover,exists] reset=target Agony, Corruption;
    you can tweak reset option, in the case above - it will reset when you change targets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemay View Post
    Why would u ever use the same button for 2 abilities? they have completely seperate durations so u will likely never cast them one after another anyway.
    For leveling. Pulling shit, agony+corruption often kills anything and your healthpool is high enough to take beating from bunch of mobs 'till they die and give you health back via trinkets
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-01-15 at 01:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    For leveling. Pulling shit, agony+corruption often kills anything and your healthpool is high enough to take beating from bunch of mobs 'till they die and give you health back via trinkets
    i see...i still think getting used to both buttons is better but whatever people feel is better for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemay View Post
    i see...i still think getting used to both buttons is better but whatever people feel is better for them
    When i used to PvP on my sl/sl warlock castsequence freed me ~6 buttons on my bars <3 3 clicks on same button - agony, corr, sl on target, 3 clocks on another - agony, corr, sl on focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Program files>wow>wtf>accountname>old toon name> macros.txt

You can find your macros from before you transferred there.

Thank you! That's very helpful. I appreciate the info!