Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think KFC is the most popular in Japan too. I love KFC its the only take away I like. The KFC in my suburb is always busy because of all the islander boys here, I try to get sunday lunch at KFC before the samoans, maroi's and other islander boys get out of church because its completely and utterly packed out. I guess this would be considered racism here so I'll clarify that I am half maori half white
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

I got a bad batch of kfc one time, the chicken tasted like the oil in the fyers hadn't been changed in months. I haven't been back to kfc since that experience. Pissed me off also because I bought a whole bucket for the family which isn't that cheap if its not a special. Popeyes would probably do even better in Africa because its more spicy.

I personally like Popeyes more, but that's purely based on those tasty mashed potatoes and the fact popcorn chicken is the same price as a kidney. Never understood why that tiny box was like 13 dollars...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people are largely using this thread to perpetuate racist stereotypes and there isn't a whole lot to discuss here outside of that, I'm shutting this one down.