Deleted

Weak aura flash icon

I have an addon that flash briefly mid-screen with the icon ability if the ability came off cooldown (Doom Cooldown Pulse). Any ideas of making that effect with Weak auras?

Trigger on spell cooldown ready ->Fade in/out under effects -> Hide after 1 seconds

I'm using Trigger > Type: Action Usable

And then Actions: Button Glow: Show, if you want. The spell glows like a proc

Action Usable is a very very bad idea for that purpose. Because if you get cc'd it will pop every spell you have that aura for again when the cc runs out. Or if you cast another spell that locks others for a second.

Stick with Doom Cooldown Pulse..you cant recreate it that easy and fluid within weakauras. It would take a huge amount of time to make that aura for every spell you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Action Usable is a very very bad idea for that purpose. Because if you get cc'd it will pop every spell you have that aura for again when the cc runs out. Or if you cast another spell that locks others for a second.

Stick with Doom Cooldown Pulse..you cant recreate it that easy and fluid within weakauras. It would take a huge amount of time to make that aura for every spell you have.
    Yeah I guess that's true, still rarely a problem in PVE though.