Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Here is the link to the google search :

https://www.google.com/trends/explor...z=Etc%2FGMT-10

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is the link to the google search :

https://www.google.com/trends/explor...z=Etc%2FGMT-10
    "Die Zahlen stellen das Suchinteresse relativ zum Höchstwert im Chart dar. Falls der Höchstwert der Suchanfragen für eine bestimmte Region und einen bestimmten Zeitrahmen bei 10 % für "Pizza" lag, würden wir diesen Prozentwert mit 100 bezeichnen. Diese Angaben spiegeln nicht das absolute Suchvolumen wider. Weitere Informationen"

I can't switch the damn thing to English, but that is what google says. The 100 is a relative value and does not represent the total amount of searches. What this says is that whenever it was searched before it was mostly constant and now it gets searched 10 times a much than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die Zahlen stellen das Suchinteresse relativ zum Höchstwert im Chart dar. Falls der Höchstwert der Suchanfragen für eine bestimmte Region und einen bestimmten Zeitrahmen bei 10 % für "Pizza" lag, würden wir diesen Prozentwert mit 100 bezeichnen. Diese Angaben spiegeln nicht das absolute Suchvolumen wider. Weitere Informationen"

I can't switch the damn thing to English, but that is what google says. The 100 is a relative value and does not represent the total amount of searches. What this says is that whenever it was searched before it was mostly constant and now it gets searched 10 times a much than normal.
    No, that is not what it says.

It says that they have a chart of percentages of searches (It 3 people search for 'pizza' and 20 for 'cake' and 77 for other things, then it would have 3% 'pizza', 20% 'cake', and 77% 'other'").
    These trends are normalized by these forementioned numbers.

If we had 3% 'pizza' on that first chard yesterday and 6% today that would be (0.06/0.03) - 1 = 1 or an 100% increase.

In short, it works just like one would expect it.

So if yesterday 100 searched for a keyword and today 200 searched for it in the same timeframe that would be 100% increase.
    For the trend to be stable tomorrow 400 would need to seach said word, but if instead only 100 esarched for it we would get a 50% decrease instead (-50%).

Oh noes the brown people are coming!
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!