Pull with monstruosity already up!

I was looking at some parses for Unholy DKs on mythic Iron Reaver and noticed that almost every single top DK on "speed kills" don't use death coils, or at least not 5... and got a crazed monstruosity up for almost 80% of the fight, and start with 60 runic power or more.. How do u guys do that?

Sorry for the noob question.

Deleted
    you can presoak rp from burning cannons

I dont know exactly hoy they did it, but I think it is something like a pull60, and pre-soak + Death coil on pet or themselves...

60 sec pull timer -> pre-soak on the hfa cannons dump death coil on your pet -> soak again @ 15sec or so on pull timer -> run to the boss while channeling army and there you go starting the fight with DT up and RP for BoS

Thank you guys! I'll try that next week awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ricthepriest View Post
    and got a crazed monstruosity up for almost 80% of the fight
    The 2pc from Tier 18 is "Your Death Coil applies double the amount of Shadow Infusion onto your Ghoul." which translates to 3 Death Coils being used to cast Dark Transformation. Assuming a GCD of 1 second and perfect play, you should be able to get above 80% uptime of Dark Transformation (30 sec uptime with 4 sec ramp-up is 88% uptime, but that discounts travel time and assumes that you have full RP to transform).

Iron Reaver also is a fight that you would normally take Breath of Sindragosa which also stacks up Shadow Infusion (albeit, at half the rate). Which a good presoak and crazy burst of full BiS mythic dps, you could almost have BoS up for almost the entire fight and never cast a death coil.

Deleted
    You have to have the glyph for pet healing and you need to use DnD while soaking with AMS. Heal the pet slowly and you'll start with 5 stacks on the pet and with a bit of practice it's possible to keep 12 stacks of blood tap up as well. Obviously only possible if there is a source to soak from in the boss area. That's Iron Reaver, Kromrok, Manno and Archi.