Cool [Holy] Weak Aura Help

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a weak aura for the 4 set and archie trinket been trying to make one for a while now and I can't seem to get a good one to work. If anyone does have it would be a great help!

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for as far as a WeakAura goes, but I can whip one up for you if you let me know what you want on it (timer, etc). Though, from my perspective, a weakaura for either buff is useless. The Archi trinket buff goes on 100% of the time after casting Holy Shock and it lasts 6 seconds, which is longer than the cooldown of Holy Shock. This means either the buff should have 100% uptime or, ideally, you should never need to know the buff is there because you should be casting Holy Shocks followed by a Holy Light or Flash of Light almost immediately. A.B.C. Always. Be. Casting.

As for the 4 piece, it should have 100% uptime regardless. It has a 6 second duration and as I mentioned above, that's shorter than the Holy Shock CD (which you should always cast on cooldown regardless). That means with two Beacons and Holy Shock refreshing the 4 piece bonus, you should never have that buff drop off.

Again, I can always make one of these very quickly if you really need one, just thought I'd throw out that bit of advice. Instead of making WeakAuras to track these things, you will improve your play by 200% if you just follow the steps to ensure you don't need to track these buffs since they're pretty much passive boosts.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory