10+ Year Old Account

[LEGION] Runeforging

Been testing the game on alpha for a couple days and I still haven't stumbled upon Runeforging

There's artifact perks improving the runeforged enchants so am I missing something horribly or are they just NYI?
    Last edited by Deztru; 2016-01-18 at 08:08 PM.

Blizz said it wasn't in for some reason or another, think it's a spell book error or such. They aren't gone or anything just, not in atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Blizz said it wasn't in for some reason or another, think it's a spell book error or such. They aren't gone or anything just, not in atm
    Ok good to know. Thanks.

Runeforging is an amazing trait of DKs so it better still be there. I play DK main, and I can only imagine how much gold I've saved on weapon enchants haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    They've adjusted the values on runeforging through alpha patches and have mentioned it in tweets in reference to Legion; it's not going away.
    disco inferno

strange that not fixed but
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...95333209849856

WarcraftDevs
    ‏@WarcraftDevs

@Chungaze Runeforging is remaining, it's just learned through a quest which the template characters don't have completed. We'll fix that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights are keeping Runeforging, just not in the alpha yet because the template characters have not completed the Death Knight starting zone quest that teaches it. Runeforging should be a one-time thing in Legion (per specialization) because we get to keep our weapons FOREVER!!!*

*FOREVER means until replaced by a green weapon or weapons in the next expansion.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

I admit, while the just a small and quick thing to do when you get a new weapon to go rune forge it I won't miss having to do so every upgrade

having no RotFC feels really depressing on alpha I never knew how much i'd miss that enchant. wtb hotfix on alpha ><
    Noblood US-Illidan Logs

Deleted
    They said it was something with runeforging being part of a quest the premade DK's havent done.