Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    No god, no god please no.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Well, as a huge Star Wars fan I don't see a problem, it would be non-canon obviously, so no harm done.
    Why would it be non canon. Disney own both Marvel and Star Wars, they can make it canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you are taking what he said out of context.

pretty sure this is him saying 'if my idiot overlords decided to do it i cant say no because i signed my soul off to them'

10+ Year Old Account
    won't happen. probably just some fanfic stan lee is writing in his own private time.
    Hi

Silly misleading clickbaity quote. All he said was that Disney will do whatever they think is smart financially. He could've said the same thing about them building a rocket and painting a Mickey Mouse face on the moon for advertising purposes.

This is about as likely as a Lord of the Rings/DC crossover

I could happen in comics, but not on screen.

I remember at least 2 X-Men/Star Trek cross-overs, one with the Next Gen crew and one with the Originals.

Also, stop hates on Stan. Most American pop-culture wouldn't exist if not for the influence of Marvel Comics.

I'm sure some will find problems with the above request, but I don't give a flying toss.

Deleted
    There is a clear time disparity between the 2 even though they could easily exist within the same universe. All the stuff we know from Star Wars is set well in the past whereas Marvel stuff is in the present era.

That being said it'd be stupid anyway so shouldn't be done. Though I could see them showing Star Wars on a Screen in an MCU film or Stan Lee in his cameo making a joke about Star Wars or wielding a toy Loghtsaber or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I wouldn't really see the point. Marvel has aliens and humans, star wars has aliens and humans. A jedi is nothing more than some Sylar wannabe anyways. What's a jedi really but a king arthur fan with telekinesis. Scarlet Witch would easily wipe out Coruscant and Korriban.
    Don't be too proud of this Scarlet Witch you speak of. The power to destroy two planets is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Just Stan Lee playing with his action figures again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Patton Oswalt predicted it on Parks and Rec.
    They need to make Oswalts movie. Robo Chewy VS Wolverine? Sign me the fuck up.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Stan Lee is 93.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Oh dear god please no.
    My thoughts exactly..

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't do it Disney!!
    We ask that you put aside all the potential opportunities for massive amounts of cash on the grounds that this movie could be potentially terrible.

Yeah I' am against it. Keep the Marvel and Star Wars universes their own

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no, please.. Disney.. staph!

Wouldn't make much sense, unless the Avengers trashed some location where they are showing Star Wars, or a Comic Con or something, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I could see a couple Guardians of the Galaxy characters cameoing for a couple seconds in a Star Wars film as extras in a catina (or their ship appearing as an extra in a shot of an epic space battle), but anything beyond that would shatter the suspension of disbelief.

Please fucking no. I don't even care a shit ton about Marvel and I dislike Star Wars but either way neither need to be involved with eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I'm fine with an xmen/avengers crossover. I'm fine for avengers/agents of shield crossover. I'm pretty much for crossovers with any marvel universe characters that makes sense. But star wars crossover is the worst idea ever. Does earth even exist in the star wars universe?
    How could it be in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago if it have no time/position relative to the viewer hmmm?

At this point I think Marvel will milk anything. It is like an unfunny meme that will not fuck off.

I pretty much draw the line at batman and superman. I am not interested in superheroes that have a weakness to a particular shade of purple and some really obscure power or whatever. But force the marketing and they will come, apparently.

Inb4 DC comics comments. The whole super superhero thing has become particularly atrocious over the last decade or so.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.