Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I absolutely love to work.
    It helps that I have my own businesses I guess, but I can easily spend 12 hours a day working and enjoying every second of it.

I also like to go for walks in the morning. I often walk for an hour in the early morning before going to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video games are obviously the major interest because of their music and their environments giving a feeling similar to travelling but outside :

What is(are) your hobby/interest(s) outside of video games?
    -Music
    -Science
    -Discovering things art and science related
    -Human needs
    What got you into it (them)?
    -Nobuo Uematsu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS9H4E1LdVI
    -Thinking how infinite is the world got me into science
    Do you have something you've always wanted to try but haven't started before?
    -Working in space physics, chemistry or biology, but I doubt it'll ever happen now. Other things interested me younger, being computer scientist is extremely useful but that's about all.
    -Creating : music, drawing, even games. Now with Internet and a bit of money everyone can try making music.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-02-29 at 10:52 AM.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Gym. Sports. Animals. Tabletop RPG. Dating
    2. Fat and Friends.
    3. Music, and Martial Arts.

I capture wild animals and shave them bald.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

1. What is(are) your hobby/interest(s) outside of video games?
    1. Digital Art(as seen in my avatar), Lifting, WWII Naval History
    2. What got you into it (them)?
      Got into Digital Art just because I love to do it. Lifting is because I like to exercise, and of course, the Bismarck.
    3. Do you have something you've always wanted to try but haven't started before?
      Getting married. Still can't find the suitable woman for myself.

Deleted
    Powerlifting
    Disc Dogging
    Fishing
    Reading (Collect books)
    Collect Banpresto dragon Ball (Z/GT/Super) figures
    Koncerts/Festivals
    Cooking/BBQ
    Building shit in my backyard (Fireplace, herb spiral etc)

Would like to get into Skydiving/wingsuit flying (yeah like that´s gonna happen)

Keeping and raising FReshwater tropical fish, Shooting, painting Warhammer minitures

Sociology, cooking, and taking care of hermit crabs. Otherwise I just watch a lot of tv shows/animes.

Guns, Dirt Bikes, Fishing and perfecting my BBQ.

1: I play piano, study and exercise.

2: My mother forced me to play piano when I was a kid, I thank her for that today. I study a lot because I'm really good at it.

3: I tried to get into drawing but I never felt like I had the time to really practice my work. I hope that I someday will have more time for it. Here's some examples of what I did:
    http://i.imgur.com/ELyj2We.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/64OIvrs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/rWCQMj7.jpg

Weightlifting (just pushing my limits), playing drums, I do like reading but haven't done much in a while, playing sports (hockey, baseball, football, etc.), mythology (Greek, Norse, etc.), sharks

Brother got me into lifting when I joined a boot-camp/strength gym which I now work for after getting my PT certification; general like of music, being a physical person, bro getting a guitar so I needed something to play with him; parents were into sports and I love being active; as a kid I just liked the stories about monsters eating people. Looking back on the interesting way people explained how things happened is neat, too. Saw Jaws when I was 6. Terrified me, but even before then had a fascination with them. Went swimming with some smaller ones (4-5ft.) and it was exhilarating.

Hmmmm....deep-sea fishing or getting in a shark-proof cage (which I guess begets the need for scuba training as well).

This is pretty much my hobby.

Seriously though
    1. Learning instruments. Growing up I learned 7 instruments and now I'm at guitar for 8, I recently moved so now I have to scratch those hobbies out except I also liked to edit music for friends that are also somewhat musicians... (or believe to be, I don't want to be a dream killer).
    2. My surroundings, my parents made me learn piano first then clarinet, moved to trumpet/brass and landed on drums last. I'm also into tech so music and tech as a thing I enjoy, I got into learning how to edit music. Love playing with sounds and adjusting things and playing with switches to make it sound better.
    3.Sky diving, don't ask me why because I don't know. I'm terrified of heights. I also would love to get onto a local baseball team for fun, I used to play a lot as a kid.

1. Leatherwork, woodwork, metalwork (only cold working ATM - homeowner's association would come loaded for bear if I set up a forge,) making music badly on a number of instruments, costume and prop making, tabletop RPGs and various other intensely, but briefly enjoyed pursuits.

2. Most of my hobbies were borne out of a desire to create, a love for epic fantasy and the pursuit of property that didn't exist or cost too much to buy.

3. Travel. I've lived up and down the eastern U.S., but I've never been out of the country. I'd like to see a few other places. I'd also like to sell my house, buy some wooded land and build a cob home on it, but the local climate (meteorological and political) is extremely unfavorable. I've also got some homesteader friends, and when I'm honest with myself I have to confess that I prefer having my problems to their problems.

Other than video games, I would say the only hobby I have is skiing. I do like olympic lifting but its not something I am too serious about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post

Motorcycles. Currently own a Triumph street triple R, Honda VFR, BMW 1100GS, Suzuki 400gsx, Kawasaki KLX250 and a classic "79 Moto Guzzi le mans mark III. If i'm not at my PC i'm either riding or working on one.

My father was into it. Bought me my first bike at 8 years old but I wasn't really into it until I got my license and first road bike at 16.

Gardening. I've never had the space but now I finally have a yard and an area for a herb garden. Eventually i'll clear the area and give it a go.
    You should look at the FZ-09's, its like the street triple, but better :P

Astronomy/physics, I'm thinking about going back to school for it.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

1. Reading
    2. Dunno
    3. -

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this; necroed.