Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nothing, got my full set (yes even the ring) in Naxx.

Aren't I a special snowflake.....

Before the whole realm connection shit i got the whole warrior tier 3 on my serv for arround 200k. Got the shoulders for 10k there.
    After we were connected to 4 others servers and i had to "reclaim" it on my new death knight, it looked like:

Head: 120k
    Shoulders: 955k (too many shittards noname guys with too much gold, so i capped it right away)
    Chest: 400k
    Gloves: 60k
    Belt: 70k
    Legs: 180k
    Boots: 50k

Well, at least we will have that stuff on all characters with legion, so it's at least a bit worth it. Definitely spend way too much on this but i had like no other option. :/

And yeah, fuck bracers, wouldn't spend shit for it, you don't see them in any situation. I don't agree with ppl saying you don't need belt/boots just take an alternative but bracers well, screw them.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2016-03-22 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    That said, reading this thread reminds me of why I am considering transferring to the lowest possible populated realm around. I miss my server's prices before it got connected to two other servers.
    Don't bother, you miss the prices because you remember them from before WOD hyper inflation and garrison gold factories. Nowadays I've heard from various people who camp BMAHs that they keep goldcapped alts on low pop realms to cap whatever they wanted. I don't know how they move gold, I presume battle pets, making some on the low pop server, and player to player cross server trading. Also for example selling boosts and taking gold on lvl 1 alt on another realm if the boost can be done xrealm and most can, be it raid, pvp, achievement boost or w/e.

Since I've heard complaints from people on low pop servers (like Chamber of Aspects EU) that someone always caps the good stuff, then it must be true and not empty boasts that true "moguls" keep gold not only on their main server.

Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post
    Shoulders: 955k (too many shittards noname guys with too much gold, so i capped it right away)
    You sure you're not one of those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    You sure you're not one of those guys?
    I am sure. :]

I am sure. :]
    Ah okay, out of curiosity, what makes someone a random noname shittard and why are you sure you're not one of them? I mean, you're random, noname and sound like a shittard? Or is it like a personal thing that anyone else who you don't know and has a goldcap, falls under that category?
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-03-24 at 03:54 PM.

Ah okay, out of curiosity, what makes someone a random noname shittard and why are you sure you're not one of them? I mean, you're random, noname and sound like a shittard? Or is it like a personal thing that anyone else who you don't know and has a goldcap, falls under that category?
    Im mostly refering to someone that hasn't set a foot in Mythic HFC, hasn't done anything noteable in PvP either, is member of some casual guild you have never heard of before and has about 13k achievement points.
    These days even this kind of ppl can easily obtain a goldcap or at least a few 100k which is enough to bid on a tier 3 item and raise the price for you. On my realm, there are a lot of these guys.
    And stop being so butthurt please, this is awful. Don't actually know what the hell your problem is.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2016-03-26 at 01:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was going to shell out what I considered good money until I saw some people are willing to bid 800k on certain pieces, then I gave up.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Nothing. I do not care for any of the T3 sets.

Deleted
    Priest T3

Helm: 60k (for other cloth alts to use in Legion)
    Shoulders: 45k
    Chest: 100k
    Gloves: 100k
    Belt: 150k
    Boots: 15k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkina View Post
    Priest T3

Helm: 60k (for other cloth alts to use in Legion)
    Shoulders: 45k
    Chest: 100k
    Gloves: 100k
    Belt: 150k
    Boots: 15k
    45k for priest shoulders?!? That must have been long before tokens. Between that and the mog announcement they might as well be "Invincible" now.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Im mostly refering to someone that hasn't set a foot in Mythic HFC, hasn't done anything noteable in PvP either, is member of some casual guild you have never heard of before and has about 13k achievement points.
    These days even this kind of ppl can easily obtain a goldcap or at least a few 100k which is enough to bid on a tier 3 item and raise the price for you. On my realm, there are a lot of these guys.
    And stop being so butthurt please, this is awful. Don't actually know what the hell your problem is.
    Butthurt about what exactly? Besides, I'm pretty sure a lot of goldgoblins before WoD fit into your categories perfectly - don't raid, don't do pvp, are in some casual no-name guild and so on and then in this expansion people like you who have never had a goldcap before magically think they are the only ones entitled to it because selling archi hc boosts until your nose is bleeding is such a massive effort.

Just to clarify - I clearly understand there is a problem with how gold is being geneated out of thin air and with no effort (click and collect), but I just don't get people who think they are the only ones deserving their gold while abusing the same system in the same way at the same time.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-03-26 at 02:15 PM.

Butthurt about what exactly? Besides, I'm pretty sure a lot of goldgoblins before WoD fit into your categories perfectly - don't raid, don't do pvp, are in some casual no-name guild and so on and then in this expansion people like you who have never had a goldcap before magically think they are the only ones entitled to it because selling archi hc boosts until your nose is bleeding is such a massive effort.

Just to clarify - I clearly understand there is a problem with how gold is being geneated out of thin air and with no effort (click and collect), but I just don't get people who think they are the only ones deserving their gold while abusing the same system in the same way at the same time.
    For my part, i had 1,5 caps at the end of MoP, so your wild guessing doesn't really fit. Most of it came from selling CMs back in the days (wasn't THAT hard, but still an effort).
    And yeah, this ppl (and the way gold can be obtained by now) just make the freakin t3 skyrocket. And that's a bad thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    He's probably pissed and has the right to be, considering people who get their gold in WoD basically only have to click a few buttons and then proceed to gold cap the item they want in BMAH.

Pieces which weren't getting above 500k on high-pop servers are going for gold cap on even dead servers. We have this one guy in Shattered Hand EU that has around 200 garrisons and above 35m + gold who basically gold caps even belt/boots of a certain t3.

I paid around 1.5 mill for redemption and 1 mill for dreadnaught on Tarren Mill EU during MoP. Only expensive parts were redemption helm for 450k and dreadnaught shoulders for 380k.
    Precisely.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2016-03-26 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what i waste on my Warrior T3, still need the Head and boots.

Sholder: 550k
    Chest: 253k
    Legs: 363k
    Belt: 0 gold, there is a Look a like from Sethrekk Halls, last boss.
    Gloves: 18k lol
    Bracer: 10k
    but problaby i'll spend some gold on head and boots, like 300k/each piece.

For my part, i had 1,5 caps at the end of MoP, so your wild guessing doesn't really fit. Most of it came from selling CMs back in the days (wasn't THAT hard, but still an effort).
    >boosting mop cm-s
    >effort
    (literally everyone with an iq of >50 was capable of selling a mop cm carries which is why their price dropped to complete bottom)

I rest my case here, you proved the point that you fall into the same category of people you despise and think don't deserve their gold.

Deleted
    Was between 20th and 30th September last year, so I believe tokens were out. I just got super lucky I guess, won them on Auchindoun EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dreadnaught, bought during middle-ish of MoP on Defias Brotherhood-EU
    Head: 45k
    Shoulder: 75k
    Cant remember exact numbers, but all adds up to around 360k
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

>boosting mop cm-s
    >effort
    (literally everyone with an iq of >50 was capable of selling a mop cm carries which is why their price dropped to complete bottom)

I rest my case here, you proved the point that you fall into the same category of people you despise and think don't deserve their gold.
    Good that you have 1. no fucking idea what you are talking about and 2. going to hate anyway no matter what ppl say to you, so screw it. Rest it here as well so you can keep whining in another thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a LFR/BG hero who has never done any achievements for my own sake intentionally you pretty much described me. But don't worry, I have a similar view of 13/13 mythic players who need to boost more people if they want to afford bidding against me so we are both scumbags.

Paid roughly 800k for warrior t3, 500k for mage t3 on my priest then roughly 400k for my mage, all bought in MoP before connected servers were a thing. Gave about 300k to a friend who bought paladin t3 and 400k to my gf who bought priest t3 as well.

In WoD I've paid for druid t3 for my gf's alt and every piece has been almost 10 times higher than what I saw them go for in MoP, most ridiculous one being gloves for 460k. Got lucky with shoulders though, 160k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every bid used to extend the duration of an auction, apparently they made a change to that in patch 6.0.2, in which "Duration for auctions on the Black Market Auction House has been slightly reduced. Bids made on items with less than 5 minutes remaining will continue to extend the duration of the auction." from which I presume the duration won't be extended if you bid at least 5 minutes before the end.
    So the dude with more money always wins. Good to know.

Guess I'll never get T3.