Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Um, no? It takes me about 15 seconds to poop. What would I do with 15 seconds?
    Google why you've got constant diharrea perhaps?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're firing that shit out much faster than most people
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but that fecal bacteria is already on your phone.

Don't believe me? Go test it.
    its on your toothbrush too, also I don't know what the big deal is, its not like when you go to the bathroom you are peeing and crapping on your hands, I keep my junk clean so I don't worry about it.

That's actually really impressive. Is it solid and just 1 or 2 logs? Whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    That's actually really impressive. Is it solid and just 1 or 2 logs? Whats your diet like?
    Probably water and laxitives

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone or iPad, I bring either. Sometimes a newspaper. The toilet is the last bastion of Men.

You may want to consult a doctor about that
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

They invented smartphones so you could watch fail videos on youtube while you are having a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Wouldn't even consider taking my phone to the toilet, I rather read magazines instead (yes, paper still exists!)
    Because I don't keep magazines on hand, even at work

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Probably water and laxitives
    Probably lol. Not to get too graphic but there was a short time in my life where I was doing everything right and I could go to the toilet, sit down, it would slide out with minimal effort, id wipe once, it was clean, I was good to go. The trick is (if you eat well enough) you shouldn't have to engage your abdominals at all. Use minimal effort and you will be required to wipe way less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, you guys have this pooping thing down to a science.

People with bacteria phobias are funny because you can't escape them, and your body needs them. When you come in contact with new bacteria, that's like an anti-virus update for your immune system. it gets to learn how it works and ways to fight it. If you limit your contact with bacteria on an OCD level, you'll get sick and die from something the rest of us cured in our sleep.

But on topic, hell yeah I bring my phone in the bathroom, that's productivity! What else is there to do while just s(h)itting there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably lol. Not to get too graphic but there was a short time in my life where I was doing everything right and I could go to the toilet, sit down, it would slide out with minimal effort, id wipe once, it was clean, I was good to go. The trick is (if you eat well enough) you shouldn't have to engage your abdominals at all. Use minimal effort and you will be required to wipe way less.
    Alternately, just eat a jar of cocktail onions every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Claborn View Post
    People with bacteria phobias are funny because you can't escape them, and your body needs them. When you come in contact with new bacteria, that's like an anti-virus update for your immune system. it gets to learn how it works and ways to fight it. If you limit your contact with bacteria on an OCD level, you'll get sick and die from something the rest of us cured in our sleep.

But on topic, hell yeah I bring my phone in the bathroom, that's productivity! What else is there to do while just s(h)itting there?
    Exactly. Get exposed to it now while youre immune system is healthy. Don't wait til youre 80. Also its something like for every 1 human cell in your body, you have 10 bacteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a big guy? How often do you shit? I shit 2-3 times a day. I couldn't imagine showering that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Public bathrooms are the best. Never got why people hate them. Wipe them with a piece of toilet paper and ur fine. I always think of it as an adventure to shit in new places.
    I usually go once a day, after I get home from work. I shower 3 times a day. Morning, after I shit and before bed

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I shower 3 times a day.
    What? Sounds like overkill to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go once a day, after I get home from work. I shower 3 times a day. Morning, after I shit and before bed
    That can actually be really bad for you. Excessive and obsessive cleanliness like that is unhealthy, not to mention how much it fucks over your skin and your hair.

No wonder this world is in a water crisis...
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Yes, I tend to browse Facebook (honestly, it's pretty much the only time I do open Facebook) and maybe click on an interesting article or two.

I don't like watching videos because the screen is too small.

How is your skin? Showering that much isn't good for it. I hope you take room temperature showers.