Thread: The Division

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wow so the only PvE Endgame can't be accessed until Tuseday.....

I feel this was done on was done on purpose to keep people from getting a decide amount of PC before the patch.

That is /tinfoil but I do feel that it was done on purpose.
    Especially for someone like me. Can't do Dailies for gear i need to acess Challenge mode. Getting Wreckt in DZ. Only hope is gear dropping from Hard Mode

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wow so the only PvE Endgame can't be accessed until Tuseday.....

I feel this was done on was done on purpose to keep people from getting a decide amount of PC before the patch.

That is /tinfoil but I do feel that it was done on purpose.
    This would be weird, because the only ones not getting capped out before the patch are people that can't do more than 1 CM per day.
    The rest is pretty much uneffected by this and they are the people that complain about "muh content, where is it?"

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    This would be weird, because the only ones not getting capped out before the patch are people that can't do more than 1 CM per day.
    The rest is pretty much uneffected by this and they are the people that complain about "muh content, where is it?"
    And the amount of people who do only 1 CM a day is the majority.

You would be surprised how many people play these MMO/MMO-Ish games and only do stuff like the daily and log off. I don't quite get the rest of your comment. This game lacks content overall and to outright break what content is there is stupid.

Even if they didn't intend to do it, They should release a patch before tuseday and fix it. If this is how they handle major fuck ups, Then this games doesn't have a bright future.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I thought I was short of gear for Challenge modes as well. Then i did a couple yesterday and found that while I was short a few items, if the group works together you shouldn't have many issues clearing them.
    Well that or the rest of your group just outscales em hard really.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Especially for someone like me. Can't do Dailies for gear i need to acess Challenge mode. Getting Wreckt in DZ. Only hope is gear dropping from Hard Mode
    If you're good at playing the support role and staying back you'll be fine. I did Lexington with like 90k dps and 50k hp...Now I am at 150k dps and 56k hp and get through it much easier. The Tunnel Mission is actually easier than Lexington too(just a little bit longer) so you can get gear that way as well. However the HE drops you get will probably be lvl 30 but it's better than having blues and some purples.

Deleted
    You would be surprised how many people play these MMO/MMO-Ish games and only do stuff like the daily and log off. I don't quite get the rest of your comment. This game lacks content overall and to outright break what content is there is stupid.
    The reason I pointed this out is because people that don't do more than 1 CM per day have no reason to cap out on PxC because they either have still a truck full of blueprints to buy or don't have enough mats to get the craft-train going when the patch hits anyway.

So it would be stupid for them to do this on purpose. Why would they slow down casuals that are already slow, and not the ones that outgear everything and the ones that will finish the incursion in less than half a day.

If you need like ~30-1hour to finish a CM, it's very likely that you won't have DZ 75+ and aren't able to beat incursions.
    On the other hand, if you need like 7-15 mins for a CM, you aren't affected by this at all - unless you only play for 1/2h but then you wouldn't finish them in 10 min because you wouldn't have the gear and group to do it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-10 at 02:19 PM.

The reason I pointed this out is because people that don't do more than 1 CM per day have no reason to cap out on PxC because they either have still a truck full of blueprints to buy or don't have enough mats to get the craft-train going when the patch hits anyway.

So it would be stupid for them to do this on purpose. Why would they slow down casuals that are already slow, and not the ones that outgear everything and the ones that will finish the incursion in less than half a day.

If you need like ~30-1hour to finish a CM, it's very likely that you won't have DZ 75+ and aren't able to beat incursions.
    On the other hand, if you need like 7-15 mins for a CM, you aren't affected by this at all - unless you only play for 1/2h but then you wouldn't finish them in 10 min because you wouldn't have the gear and group to do it.
    Pretty much agree with your statement altogether. I am beating Lexington in about 20 minutes in matchmaking, depends on my group 15 minutes has happened a few times. While it sucks not having the easy credits from the hard missions, it's only really like what 120 PC for the four days? I can just run Lexington and get that in about an hour. My bigger issue is farming tools right now, I take an hour a session now running around grabbing tools and weapon parts now to convert and try and get good rolls on a vector. Will suck to still have to do that in the 1.1 patch at the beginning but once we know what bosses drop what it will be much much easier to just farm said bosses.

I agree for the most part.

As I said tho I just wouldn't be surprised if they did break them on purpose but thats /tinfoiling as I already admitted.

Doesn't change the fact Dailys are broken and its bullshit they are waiting until Tuseday to fix them. That means there is no PvE content worth doing until tuseday. Also not everyone does DZ and CM. So saying if it takes you 1hr to do CM you won't have DZ 75+ is just foolish.

Those are two different game modes and some people could just only do DZ.

Clearly they did something to break dailys and they should fix it and not wait until tuseday to do so. Dailys at this time are a major part of the game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Grinding DZ is boring. I know we'll have to again for the new stuff that will likely require 70-90, but I figure I'll probably be doing DZ again post patch anyway with the new stuff and I'll just grind then.

I played a ton the first few weeks of this game's release so I'm okay with taking a break for a bit and going hard again come patch time.

I think the DZ will be a lot more interesting now with the guaranteed high end drops from named mobs. My only issue is the hacking so I'll probably wait a week or two to see how they truly handle the hacking on PC. But the air drop isn't the only thing that will encourage rogues. I think the change to loot is helping DZ more than the mission aspect.

Well, so after two weeks I attempted to go to the DZ again to level up my rank for the coming requirements.

Is there anyone left who isn't cheating there? Speedhacks, Teleporter, Aimbots, unlimited ammo, no skill CDs... And it's not even hard to cheat, you can find how tos and links both on youtube and twitch, everything seems to be calculated on the client side with no server side check. I wouldn't really care since I'm nom much into PVP, but it looks like there isn't much PVE content coming except the single incursion, and hope they fix those issue soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea not looking forward to DZ loot drops with this hackers..... will wait to see if Ubi does anything to counter them first.

I'll probably avoid the DZ unless my regular group is back. The cheaters are just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I'll probably avoid the DZ unless my regular group is back. The cheaters are just too much.
    Which sucks, because if people didn't cheat it has the possibility of being amazing now with guaranteed HE drops. I honestly think ti will bring more edge and suspense of being in there and seeing other people.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Which sucks, because if people didn't cheat it has the possibility of being amazing now with guaranteed HE drops. I honestly think ti will bring more edge and suspense of being in there and seeing other people.
    Yeah I want to try it but the cheating just makes it unbearable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would also like to see how the respawning is going to be after getting killed at the dropzone, else people will just respawn and run back and it will be an never ending battle.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Would also like to see how the respawning is going to be after getting killed at the dropzone, else people will just respawn and run back and it will be an never ending battle.....

If you go rogue, it will take longer to respawn. So in a way, it's already not possible to have a never ending battle, no matter how many people fight for it. Unless PvP fights are very long, which is absolutely not the case right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go rogue, it will take longer to respawn. So in a way, it's already not possible to have a never ending battle, no matter how many people fight for it. Unless PvP fights are very long, which is absolutely not the case right now.
    That will still be a problem depending on the amount of people there, if there is allot the battle will take verry long, plus every one will take cover extending the fight. We will just have to wait and see, not too long to go, it comes tomorrow this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    That will still be a problem depending on the amount of people there, if there is allot the battle will take verry long, plus every one will take cover extending the fight. We will just have to wait and see, not too long to go, it comes tomorrow this time.

Unless you can't open the chest while in combat, I don't see much of a problem.
    If you can't open it while in combat, just like you can't enter the safe while being attacked, then that's a different story.

I just hope they didn't fuck it up royally and made it so that you can just run to it and loot while NPCs are still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you can't open the chest while in combat, I don't see much of a problem.
    If you can't open it while in combat, just like you can't enter the safe while being attacked, then that's a different story.

I just hope they didn't fuck it up royally and made it so that you can just run to it and loot while NPCs are still alive.
    Maybe they surprise us and make it so that when you die in that area, you cant respawn till the chest is looted, so you become a spectator till all combat is done and chest is looted, that would be nice.