Thread: The Division

10+ Year Old Account
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...53244038084789

Wanna find more team mates like this guy ahah

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Its fascinating to see how easily offended people are on this forum
    Speak for yourself.

Finally quit playing last week for reasons said a million times. The good news is, the shooter RPG is a thing now, and the PC market is ripe for the taking. I am willing to bet many developers are frantically taking notes.

Deleted
    Notes:

1. "Don't fuck it up like massive did"
    2. .... I don't know. Add hats and cosmetics

Shooter RPG was a thing ever since borderlands or at least borderlands 2 though.
    Which didn't have as many bugs as The Division, and even managed to adjust the difficulty curve increase somewhat properly.
    I remember that I was pissed that I got 1 shot by nearly everything near the end, but they made it possible to increase survivability AND damage at the same time... unlike The Division, where it doesn't matter if you have 100k or 60k HP, neither in PvP nor in PvE.

Went DZing abit yesterday, it really doesn't fucking matter if you run around with 70k 100k or 140k
    People will hit you for 15k+ with 65% mitigation, if they use smartcover (and yes, it's perfectly fine and possible to use smartcover in PvP, I'd even go as far and say it's the most useful and strongest skill there is for PvP ) they might even 2-3 shot you *without* explosive ammo.

Screw you Massive :/ This isn't how a RPG should play out.

I'm able to do it myself, so it's not like I'm getting farmed in there.... it's just silly though, because dying in less than ~2 seconds is absolutely no fun.

Got ~750 RPM+?
    4-8k dmg/hit?
    -> ~75k damage in a second... on a freaking player that has 60-140k HP.

I wonder how people can be so mean and go rogue all the time btw... when I did it yesterday, I felt so bad for most of the people I killed, some where even screaming in agony right before they died. "hu..? OOOOOOHH NOOOOooo..." (they were totaly suprised) and I was like.
    "The fuck did I just do... he was probably itemlvl 170 or something and just enjoying the game... I'm such an asshole"
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-22 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Thats exactly what I did too

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Thats exactly what I did too
    Yeah. A load of rubbish too.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I wonder how people can be so mean and go rogue all the time btw... when I did it yesterday, I felt so bad for most of the people I killed, some where even screaming in agony right before they died. "hu..? OOOOOOHH NOOOOooo..." (they were totaly suprised) and I was like.
    "The fuck did I just do... he was probably itemlvl 170 or something and just enjoying the game... I'm such an asshole"
    Could have been us. Just doing daily ("Kill 5 Veterans in the DZ"), the box was up in the subway right after the entrance to DZ1, got an Aug and looked up if it would have been worth flying out, but both me and my friend died instantly because a single player came around the corner and oneshotted us (right in the same moment). We respawned at DZ2 entrance, ran into to finish the daily, and (luckily?) we stumbled upon the very player. Oneshotted him back. So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Protection from Elites actually increases damage from elites...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...tes_increases/
    So serious question.

Is there a stat in this game that works right.......

It really seems like every stat is broken in some way.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-24 at 06:37 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So serious question.

Is there a stat in this game that works right.......

It really seems like every stat is broken in some way.
    Exotic Damage Resilience works as intended! : ^ )

It is getting beyond a joke. There's no possible way it could've been missed if there was any form of QA/testing done on this stat. It's so simple that it couldn't possibly be missed if it was tested (equip Protection from Elites, see damage taken). Just like the OP of that post did.

It's a basic and very quick testing job.. I really don't know how they missed it, other than just didn't bother testing it at all.

I hate to come into a thread to purely shit on a game, but after enjoying it so much... it's beyond ridiculous levels of how many issues there are.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    I hate to come into a thread to purely shit on a game, but after enjoying it so much... it's beyond ridiculous levels of how many issues there are.
    Ya I sold my copy 2 days ago.

I am still keeping a eye on the game in hopes it improves and I totally agree. The amount of issues with this game is fucken insane and it makes some Greenlight games on steam look perfect.

To be quite honest and I rarely wish for people to lose there jobs but the team on this game needs to go. This shit makes Destiny look fucken amazing. How any of these bugs past Q&A testing and Alpha testing is byound me.

Really do hope it gets better since I do enjoy the concept and gameplay. I got a feeling its going to hit the bargin bin really fast. Sadly can't get a refund on my season pass.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Ya I sold my copy 2 days ago.

I am still keeping a eye on the game in hopes it improves and I totally agree. The amount of issues with this game is fucken insane and it makes some Greenlight games on steam look perfect.

To be quite honest and I rarely wish for people to lose there jobs but the team on this game needs to go. This shit makes Destiny look fucken amazing. How any of these bugs past Q&A testing and Alpha testing is byound me.

Really do hope it gets better since I do enjoy the concept and gameplay. I got a feeling its going to hit the bargin bin really fast. Sadly can't get a refund on my season pass.

I remember WoW had alot and even worse bugs, glitches and serverproblems....tough i played it over 10 years. I think the Division will keep me busy for a long time. Beautifull graphics and alot of potencial regarding future addons.... for a game thats atleast 2 month old its not that bad and nothing they can fix by time...like blizz did with WoW.

Deleted
    My main problem with division, besides all the bugs and glitches.... It's basically destiny, will more bland weapons and skills, and worse still.... Only one asthetic, that of a modern city in winter....

I don't know what I expected, but I was horribly dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    I remember WoW had alot and even worse bugs, glitches and serverproblems....tough i played it over 10 years. I think the Division will keep me busy for a long time. Beautifull graphics and alot of potencial regarding future addons.... for a game thats atleast 2 month old its not that bad and nothing they can fix by time...like blizz did with WoW.
    Wow released 10 years ago and games releasing then of this scale was still abit new.

This is 2016 and sorry I am done giving companys excuse's for there broken shit. All these "bugs" that has happen should have been found in the Alpha testing.

You are enjoying the game and thats fine, I hope you feel you get your $60 out of it. But DO NOT give companys a excuse to release broken products. Dam near everything in this game is broken and like I said it makes some Greenlight games on steam look perfect.

So tired of people giving companys excuse's. "Its new" isn't a good excuse on why the game is broken from the ground up.

There is a difference in a few bugs and massive core elements outright broken. Bugs will happen that is a given, But releasing a game where dam near none of your stats work right isn't a bug...its fucken broken. Allowing people to glitch thought the map,Mod there weapons/charater stats is not bugs. Its the game being outright broken.

A graphic error or missing a setting is a bug....Being able to mod ur weapon to do 1 million damage is your game being broken.

Edit: Etherway bug or broke I am tired of people defending the shit. Stop allowing companys to charge you $60+Season Pass price for a broken product. Really need more people to stand up to this shit. This game has been worked on for 5 years and it doesn't show it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-24 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That's a blatant misrepresentation, but I'm sure everyone here knows I didn't even need to say that.
    In Vanilla i remember you could pretty much buguse alot of bosses in blackwing lair while the casual raiders kept wiping on razorgore.....these raids that used "clever" game mechanics roflstomped then alterac with their new shiny epics. Or the days when AQ opened where it wasnt even possible to play because of constant 5 sec lags....

So whys that a blatant misrepresentation?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow released 10 years ago and games releasing then of this scale was still abit new.

This is 2016 and sorry I am done giving companys excuse's for there broken shit. All these "bugs" that has happen should have been found in the Alpha testing.

You are enjoying the game and thats fine, I hope you feel you get your $60 out of it. But DO NOT give companys a excuse to release broken products. Dam near everything in this game is broken and like I said it makes some Greenlight games on steam look perfect.

So tired of people giving companys excuse's. "Its new" isn't a good excuse on why the game is broken from the ground up.

There is a difference in a few bugs and massive core elements outright broken. Bugs will happen that is a given, But releasing a game where dam near none of your stats work right isn't a bug...its fucken broken. Allowing people to glitch thought the map,Mod there weapons/charater stats is not bugs. Its the game being outright broken.

A graphic error or missing a setting is a bug....Being able to mod ur weapon to do 1 million damage is your game being broken.

Edit: Etherway bug or broke I am tired of people defending the shit. Stop allowing companys to charge you $60+Season Pass price for a broken product. Really need more people to stand up to this shit. This game has been worked on for 5 years and it doesn't show it.
    I got the Division with my brandnew mainboard for free....and as you know, the things thats cost you nothing are the best

In Vanilla i remember you could pretty much buguse alot of bosses in blackwing lair while the casual raiders kept wiping on razorgore.....these raids that used "clever" game mechanics roflstomped then alterac with their new shiny epics. Or the days when AQ opened where it wasnt even possible to play because of constant 5 sec lags....

Once again gaming 12 years ago....Gaming now.

This shit needs to not happen anymore or be defended. Also while you had those issues in Classic WoW you knew that STR didn't work as INT right?

Dam near everything is broken in The Division even more so the stats. Stop defending shitty game development. The game has been worked on for 5+ years and there is no reason why it should release like this.

As much flak as I give destiny its release was solid. The main bugs was to the raid that got released later.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the Division with my brandnew mainboard for free....and as you know, the things thats cost you nothing are the best
    I can not disagree with that.

But by ur statements I assume (and I could be wrong) you are not even level 30 yet right?

Deleted

This shit needs to not happen anymore or be defended. Also while you had those issues in Classic WoW you knew that STR didn't work as INT right?

Dam near everything is broken in The Division even more so the stats. Stop defending shitty game development. The game has been worked on for 5+ years and there is no reason why it should release like this.

As much flak as I give destiny its release was solid. The main bugs was to the raid that got released later.

- - - Updated - - -

But by ur statements I assume (and I could be wrong) you are not even level 30 yet right?

- - - Updated - - -

Gaming then gaming now...blabla.... everytime you start working on a new Game with new engines new formulas everything can happen. You can still use clever* gamemechanics in WoWs actual content and there are also bugs or annoying things and still after all that time massive Serverproblems ..... and thats with a dev team that has nearly 12 years of gamemaking experience...

I play the division on pc and sure i had a disconnect while extracting and i lost my loot after logging in, sure i met the 1 shot hacker
    in DZ, sure i got rofl stomped by 4 others in dz without having a chance, sure i wiped like shit on the new raid mission with shitty random grps.... but all that does not really destroys the overall gameexperience....

PS: Lvl30 / DZ Rank77 / 250hours played and at gearscore 201 (propper earned, not glitched)

Deleted

Because the amount of bugs in The Division is like 50 times higher than it was in WoW.
    At no point in time, had WoW "worse" bugs than The Division.

Game mechanics don't work as intended, stats don't work as intended, talents don't work as intended, skills don't work as intended.
    These are all bugs that you couldn't have missed. It would've taken them like ~10 minutes to actually see that whatever they wanted to implement, doesn't work correctly. The fact that they decided to release it anyway, tells a story. I'm not even talking about the mobile cover glitches, or the infinite talent stacking glitch, because these are things that actually CAN be missed easily.

btw:
    There is another assumption going on right now, it seems like Elite Damage Protection, actually increases your damage taken from elites. The opposite of the Reckless chest-talent. Though there is no real way to test it... or rather the setup to test it requires alot of work.
    I think the only way to test it would be lincoln tunnel. But you'd need firearms/electronics gear with elite protection and a relatively equal armor level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...tes_increases/

well, color me "suprised".

It's funny that they release patchnotes saying X and Y got fixed, but in fact, they didn't do *anything* at all and just wrote it down to "calm down" the playerbase.

The doublerezz is still working, the Chest talent is still broken... oh god.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-24 at 09:11 AM.

Gaming then gaming now...blabla.... everytime you start working on a new Game with new engines new formulas everything can happen.
    Look its clear you don't have a clue what is wrong with the game.

I don't give two shits if they are working with a new game engine And there not this is the same engine they have used for Watch_Dogs and a couple assassin's creeds.

These are not just simple performance bugs or a quest not working. These are core elements of the game that 100% don't work or have a negtive effect on the player.

Like the reduce elite damage taken stat, it makes you take more elite damage. Shit like this that people can check in two item swaps within 30sec should not have made it out of testing.

IF YOUR PLAYBASE IS TESTING YOUR FUCKEN GAME YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG......Get it yet.

Like I said I get it you enjoy the game and didn't spend a dime on it. I hope you keep enjoying it but for the rest of us its a massive broken shit show. Stop defending this fucken shit, Stop allowing Developers to release broken games and making there playerbase be unplayed Game Testers.

The shit people are doing in these videos to find out shit is broken you use to get paided before. But because of people like you who go *Its a bug,its normal they will fix it later* we keep getting more and more broken games.