Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    what kind of weed goes for $5,000 per pound?
    LoL i love the break down.

615,000/123 = 5000 per pound = 312.50 per ounce = 78.10 per 1/4 oz = $11 per gram.

And why 123?? You would think a huge order would be a nice even number like 125lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post

615,000/123 = 5000 per pound = 312.50 per ounce = 78.10 per 1/4 oz = $11 per gram.

And why 123?? You would think a huge order would be a nice even number like 125lbs.
    Per 1/4 that's cheaper than what I pay. But I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's not carlos brick special.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post

2 lb finders fee.

Also, I stared at that picture. That shit looks like some mediocre garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Gubment troopers attacking honest farmers again.
    Yes, I'm sure they've paid taxes on their harvest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Yes, I'm sure they've paid taxes on their harvest.
    Archaic laws stopping them from doing so.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Gubment troopers attacking honest farmers again.
    Here's the thing, I see weed no worse than alcohol, but like prohibition it is surrounded by crime, so everyone involve of pot distribution is a criminal, therefor no one is honest. People have been hurt and killed over this.

Make it legal? Sure I don't care but until it is, it will be run by violent criminals to distribute it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Here's the thing, I see weed no worse than alcohol, but like prohibition it is surrounded by crime, so everyone involve of pot distribution is a criminal, therefor no one is honest. People have been hurt and killed over this.

Make it legal? Sure I don't care but until it is, it will be run by violent criminals to distribute it.
    Not everyone who grows and sells weed is a violent criminal. Weed is easy and cheap to grow literally anyone can do it. And being a criminal doesn't necessarily make you dishonest. Or do you also say everyone who has torrented something illegally is also dishonest?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

this happened in west jeff? what a surprise place is a shit hole that exists solely for the purpose of producing, and distributing drugs, of course the cops there caught them.

up in troy ohio in like 2006 (i think, they are always busting someone in troy, oh) with like 4 million worth of weed.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

That's why they are against legalization. Raids for contraband to move themselves is far too lucrative to rob criminals of a huge source of income by legalizing marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'd imagine that marijuana was laced with something.
    He's mocking people who don't know anything about the drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

So, they removed 123 pounds of pot from the streets and yet still did nothing for the public good in the process.

Now, were it legalized, regulated, and taxed, it would have generated income for the area and helped out. Instead, the ruin others lives over a literal non-issue and, at best, help to pay a private prison to hold them and waste taxpayer money instead.

And this as a nonsmoker. Pisses me off to see this crap and focus on it to the point I have watched police ignore actual crime to pad resumes with potheads and dealers who not defaced, endangered, or destroyed anyone's life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, or property in any way shape or form.

I have called the police on a guy for stealing something worth about $200, had the guy's name, number, on camera, with witnesses and they refused to even assign it to an officer because it wasn't worth their time unless he stole over $1000. But I can't have a tire blowout on the freeway without a police officer stopping behind me and circling my car looking inside for something to bust me for. It is stupid.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    2 lb finders fee.

I really do wonder what they'll do with their 100 pound haul. It's gotta be a pretty tall ordeal to dispose of 80 pounds of weed. I mean, if you burn 60 pounds of weed, it's bound to have an effect on those who are burning it, and you wouldn't want to get the next town over high from burning 40 pounds of weed. Sheesh, I wouldn't want to be them and have to deal with 20 pounds of weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I really do wonder what they'll do with their 100 pound haul. It's gotta be a pretty tall ordeal to dispose of 80 pounds of weed. I mean, if you burn 60 pounds of weed, it's bound to have an effect on those who are burning it, and you wouldn't want to get the next town over high from burning 40 pounds of weed. Sheesh, I wouldn't want to be them and have to deal with 20 pounds of weed.
    High chance it's back on the market. Even if it looks like crap, someone will buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mulch it with manure. I dare ya to smoke that hippie... i just dare ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    2 lb finders fee.

Not looked at, not analyzed, not investigated... but stared

Because it took him a really long time... I think we found the other 2lbs.

They usually have incinerators
    Last edited by muto; 2016-01-21 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Not looked at, not analyzed, not investigated... but stared

Because it took him a really long time... I think we found the other 2lbs.
    /shrug

I decided to actually look at the picture two minutes before I posted that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.. Is it pot legal in Ohio?

If it's not, what's wrong with this?

123 pounds of weed is a smallish amount on the US/Mexican border.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland