Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/t...onto-1.3418220

Oh noes gais, the refugees are butthurt because they have been in a hotel for almost 2 weeks.

But wait! The government isn't paying for the less fortunate homeless Canadians to stay in hotels rather than freezing on the streets! What a bunch of ungrateful people these refugees are. Apparently Canada is a bad place to live after all, so much so that these refugees would rather live in a camp than in a Toronto hotel.
    Like goddamn clockwork. Nothing is ever good enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Like goddamn clockwork. Nothing is ever good enough.
    Well they've been complaing here aswell, not enoug money, housing not good enough, no women to entertain them and so on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well they've been complaing here aswell, not enoug money, housing not good enough, no women to entertain them and so on and on.
    Complete honesty. If someone says I'd rather be back in X, we should accomodate that and ship them right back. Remember, we need to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

YOU called UN refugee camps in Lybia or other places "A foreign invasion and colonization using unwilling colonists". Are you even trying, I mean aside from not wanting to address about 90% of my post for some reason?

It's being addressed. You lacking the intellectual capacity to detect that or differentiate between an invasion of another country and refugees fleeing war doesn't detract from the reality. O
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Huff post lol.
    I know right?