Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I used UEH and rumbling pubble for my last M Arch kill.

Deleted
    well it does mean something, it just shows the dmg potential of vial using NP on a fight with AoE potential. It's funny your saying im vastly under judging loom when your the one who havn't tried both on archi? Something to consider if OP is running progression on Archi is that with vial he is guarantied much better ring usages during last phase which depending on strategy means more dmg during 2 infernal waves + more boss dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I used UEH and rumbling pubble for my last M Arch kill.
    Pebble has always been that oddly good trinket more or less lol

Quote Originally Posted by HVIIDLYS View Post
    well it does mean something, it just shows the dmg potential of vial using NP on a fight with AoE potential. It's funny your saying im vastly under judging loom when your the one who havn't tried both on archi? Something to consider if OP is running progression on Archi is that with vial he is guarantied much better ring usages during last phase which depending on strategy means more dmg during 2 infernal waves + more boss dmg.
    If it was a demon boss your damage would have been higher. You're using half the proc if you use it on a non demon boss. That's like using an equivalent amount less on vial.
    I've tried all sorts of combinations of trinkets on Archy. Never said I didn't. Vial just isn't as good for it, it's better for Breath. That's just how it's always been.

Well, in Arch progress, if your guild is needing a little more DPS on pull (to get on 70% with only one doomfire, we got there 80% of time, but a bad luck on procs will bring that dam doomfire), but also need your AoE damage(most classes are using single target focused specs/build), would you guys play NP with vial? or keep with herloom?

Quote Originally Posted by Halliax View Post
    Well, in Arch progress, if your guild is needing a little more DPS on pull (to get on 70% with only one doomfire, we got there 80% of time, but a bad luck on procs will bring that dam doomfire), but also need your AoE damage(most classes are using single target focused specs/build), would you guys play NP with vial? or keep with herloom?
    Likely if you're needed for the aoe the heirloom will do better baring bad procs (which realistically it has a very good uptime). If that's the way your group is more geared for where you're an aoe'er then yeah heirloom. Vial would only add so much before that second doomfire, and considering single target isn't the best on DKs then you going more for it would be exceptionally minimal.
    That's just how the RNG is to get 1 doomfire. Unless you have super stacked single target it's usually fairly close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Likely if you're needed for the aoe the heirloom will do better baring bad procs (which realistically it has a very good uptime). If that's the way your group is more geared for where you're an aoe'er then yeah heirloom. Vial would only add so much before that second doomfire, and considering single target isn't the best on DKs then you going more for it would be exceptionally minimal.
    That's just how the RNG is to get 1 doomfire. Unless you have super stacked single target it's usually fairly close.
    You don't need super stacked ST to get 1 doomfire, almost any composition of 738+ geared DPS classes that has an optimized burst sequence can beat it. And Vial helps on 1'st and 3'rd infernal, like i just said which are the most important DPS checks if you can beat the 1 doomfire timming. Try both and see what works best for you.

You don't need super stacked ST to get 1 doomfire, almost any composition of 738+ geared DPS classes that has an optimized burst sequence can beat it. And Vial helps on 1'st and 3'rd infernal, like i just said which are the most important DPS checks if you can beat the 1 doomfire timming. Try both and see what works best for you.
    He's being relied on for aoe damage on the dogs. Hence why heirloom will be better.
    Like holy crap I get you like vial better but isn't enough enough. Think from a progression pov not 'what's best damage'. Things aren't optimized in progression, people fuck up a ton, shit happens. But if people are put to their/their classes strengths things fall in line. For his group his strength is aoe. I DONT use vial and I'm one of the top dos on fernals as is (which yes is a problem in itself if Unholy is one of top three dps on em but besides that).

He's working on P1 and P2. They have to work that out before worrying about fernal damage

Deleted
    He's being relied on for aoe damage on the dogs. Hence why heirloom will be better.
    Like holy crap I get you like vial better but isn't enough enough. Think from a progression pov not 'what's best damage'. Things aren't optimized in progression, people fuck up a ton, shit happens. But if people are put to their/their classes strengths things fall in line. For his group his strength is aoe. I DONT use vial and I'm one of the top dos on fernals as is (which yes is a problem in itself if Unholy is one of top three dps on em but besides that).

He's working on P1 and P2. They have to work that out before worrying about fernal damage
    Did you just argue that vial is the choice to top logs and loom is the choice for progression lol . Unreliable dmg is not very good for progression.. If you look over all the dps checks on archi > doomfire1>dogsaoe>infernal1>infernal2>infernal3>(infernal4)>bossHP. Vial & Demonbane on average probably does the same however vial is stable, loom is not. When your doing progression you dont want to fail the dps checks half the time.

I dont like vial better i have multiple kills on all demonbosses using both vial & gronntooth, which can't really be said for you? Maybe you're projecting alittle bit??

Did you just argue that vial is the choice to top logs and loom is the choice for progression lol . Unreliable dmg is not very good for progression.. If you look over all the dps checks on archi > doomfire1>dogsaoe>infernal1>infernal2>infernal3>(infernal4)>bossHP. Vial & Demonbane on average probably does the same however vial is stable, loom is not. When your doing progression you dont want to fail the dps checks half the time.

I dont like vial better i have multiple kills on all demonbosses using both vial & gronntooth, which can't really be said for you? Maybe you're projecting alittle bit??
    Simple fact of if you're replacing UEH for heirloom or vial you're losing out.
    On average vial and lol are equal, meaning you're likely to do the same with both. Vial doesn't have spikes in its performance, lol does so it can potentially do more (or less but either way is just as likely).

Deleted
    Simple fact of if you're replacing UEH for heirloom or vial you're losing out.
    On average vial and lol are equal, meaning you're likely to do the same with both. Vial doesn't have spikes in its performance, lol does so it can potentially do more (or less but either way is just as likely).
    Why would i replace UeH, i dont mean i use them both at the same time obviously ? And yes if loom has the potential to do more and the potential to do less but on average does the same, then the only reason to pick loom over vial is to top logs and you would only do that in cases where you're raid can beat DPS checks even without getting a loom proc during it hence why vial is the better choice on progression.. But i mean its all relative to how good you execute, if you dont maximize your GCD usage while ring/vial is up then demonbane might look stronger.

So would the heirloom trinket be better to use for Manno then a Mythic WF DC (746iL) ?

Deleted
    Dc always seems a bit crap for me whatever fight I test it on as unholy. Plus I hate my team seeing me aim it badly

Quote Originally Posted by Zarrant View Post
    So would the heirloom trinket be better to use for Manno then a Mythic WF DC (746iL) ?
    Yes. Use unending hunger and BoA

also, amazing signature/avatar. #jelly
    Noblood US-Illidan Logs

Deleted
    Yeah that sig. Is rather nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobloodz View Post
    Yes. Use unending hunger and BoA

also, amazing signature/avatar. #jelly
    Guild just downed manno on thursday, and that trinket combo worked out quite nice.

And thanks, The maker of it did an amazing job