What are some flaws with the candidate you plan to vote for?

No candidate is perfect and they all have their flaws (this might be invalid to some Trump voters though), so if you'd like, state who you plan to vote for as of now but also pointing out what they could also improve on.

Deleted
    Mexico probably won't pay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Mexico probably won't pay up.
    Fair point, and what is his backup plan?

15+ Year Old Account
    One's a wall street right wing crony with progressive social policy.

The other won't win the nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Fair point, and what is his backup plan?
    Invade Mexico, for freedom of course.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Obama Care has already been released and will take at least 1 term for the next Hopefully Republican president to repeal and find it unlawful and implement universal healthcare.

Hillary and her private email server. When she gets elected the Republicans will still be bitching about it.

Her philandering husband...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Obama Care has already been released and will take at least 1 term for the next Hopefully Republican president to repeal and find it unlawful and implement universal healthcare.
    Republican... implement universal healthcare... wut?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like that Sanders perpetuates the 77% wage gap myth. Other than that? I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's probably not as strong on foreign policy as is necessary, but that depends on who he appoints as Secretary of State.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.