Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sounds high, but I know it is above 40% I bet. Welfare tourists, is one of the terms.
    More like sounds low, it's likely far higher. Especially given their movement and the countries they singled out to move into behaving very little like "actual refugees".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/timmermans_en
    And for the sake of discussion: Has anyone seen this on the news yet in their country? if the (second)head of the EU knows this, then how come no1 is reporting it? Questions...
    Discuss!
    We in Hungary realised this a year ago. Did you know around the same 60% of them take most of the route by taxi? Yeah, I have seen them on the streets all the way down to Greece

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    More like sounds low, it's likely far higher. Especially given their movement and the countries they singled out to move into behaving very little like "actual refugees".
    Well, found 60% to be a high number of people abusing the system to help, reason I was more thinking 40%. Sad that the number is so high..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not that high, but these people refuse to read actual official data because it's from a "left" website.
    Far right doesn't care about facts, they care about one-liners. More information than that is really confusing for them.
    Still slinging out insults and using a known unreliable site.
    People didn't complain that it was "left" - but that it was known to be inaccurate and sensationalist (similar to many "right" websites).

The data they show are cherry-picked: the Aegean sea crossing tweet from UNHCR had 850k; but there were >1.2M alleged asylum seekers for EU in 2015 (Germany got 1M and other countries at least 200k) - and frontex reported 1.8M illegal border crossings.

This is relevant since among the registered asylum-seekers in Germany (just 476k - we still don't know about the rest) the top countries were in order: Syria, Albania, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Serbia. As far as I understand there is currently no war in Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and those asylum-seekers don't use the Aegean sea. Germany is also the stream-lining the process of rejecting their applications.
    Added: Many asylum-applications from Afghanistan are also likely to be rejected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I see the Stanford experiment continues on.

Person A can do this and that, because arbitrary reason A.
    Person B can't do this and can't do that, because arbitrary reason B.
    You seem to have no clue about the Stanford experiment - or are throwing out baseless accusations.

Look at this earlier post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A 22 year old women was stabbed to death by a 15 year old boy in a Swedish migrant office yesterday.
    If this had been the Stanford experiment she would have abused the boy and he would have accepted it as just - because she as an immigrant from Lebanon was seen as "guard" and he as "prisoner". Similarly we would have had thousands of Cologne-inhabitants abusing the asylum-seekers, instead of the asylum-seekers abusing the women of Cologne.

Obviously there are cases of bad behaviour from guards - the asylum-seeking women complain (according to Amnesty) about unwanted sexual advances from other asylum-seekers, smugglers, and border guards.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden is planning for rejecting about half of the asylum applications from last year and the corresponding deportations:

http://www.di.se/artiklar/2016/1/27/tiotusentals-asylsokande-avvisas/

Google translated:
    "The government has assigned to the Police and the Immigration Service to prepare the deportation of up to 80,000 people sought asylum in Sweden last year. Chartered planes will be used and Interior Minister Anders Ygeman describes it as a "huge challenge"."
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-01-27 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Still slinging out insults and using a known unreliable site.
    People didn't complain that it was "left" - but that it was known to be inaccurate and sensationalist (similar to many "right" websites).

The data they show are cherry-picked: the Aegean sea crossing tweet from UNHCR had 850k; but there were >1.2M alleged asylum seekers for EU in 2015 (Germany got 1M and other countries at least 200k) - and frontex reported 1.8M illegal border crossings.

This is relevant since among the registered asylum-seekers in Germany (just 476k - we still don't know about the rest) the top countries were in order: Syria, Albania, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Serbia. As far as I understand there is currently no war in Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and those asylum-seekers don't use the Aegean sea. Germany is also the stream-lining the process of rejecting their applications.
    Added: Many asylum-applications from Afghanistan are also likely to be rejected.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to have no clue about the Stanford experiment - or are throwing out baseless accusations.

Look at this earlier post:

If this had been the Stanford experiment she would have abused the boy and he would have accepted it as just - because she as an immigrant from Lebanon was seen as "guard" and he as "prisoner". Similarly we would have had thousands of Cologne-inhabitants abusing the asylum-seekers, instead of the asylum-seekers abusing the women of Cologne.

Obviously there are cases of bad behaviour from guards - the asylum-seeking women complain (according to Amnesty) about unwanted sexual advances from other asylum-seekers, smugglers, and border guards.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden is planning for rejecting about half of the asylum applications from last year and the corresponding deportations:

http://www.di.se/artiklar/2016/1/27/...kande-avvisas/

Google translated:
    "The government has assigned to the Police and the Immigration Service to prepare the deportation of up to 80,000 people sought asylum in Sweden last year. Chartered planes will be used and Interior Minister Anders Ygeman describes it as a "huge challenge".
    "
    I saw that on the news earlier. I doubt they'll be able to round up and successfully deport anywhere close to that. Just think about how much money is wasted on these 80,000 who are given food, accommodation, health care, and a daily allowance for a year or so while their applications are screened. Then you have the costs to deport them. Absolutely ridiculous.