Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taking down wells is so fucking easy as Li-Ming, even at level 1 >.>

7+ Year Old Account
    li needs a nerf.... just lost a match where the enemy li ming 2 shot everything....

Formerly known as Arafal

Playing Chen during this F2P week is really fun against all these Li Mings as he absolutely destroys her. That's what I've been doing pretty much, just picking heroes who can stick onto other players and have had about a 70% win rate against her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Playing Chen during this F2P week is really fun against all these Li Mings as he absolutely destroys her. That's what I've been doing pretty much, just picking heroes who can stick onto other players and have had about a 70% win rate against her.
    I kinda do too, so I've been back on the Zeratul bandwagon :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yes, I mad.
    WHAT? An OP Mage in a Blizzard game?

Who would've thought? kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

https://gfycat.com/CalmWhiteCrownofthornsstarfish

"Just get close to her and win." -Check
    "Just ambush Li Ming." -Check
    "Use all of your abilites on Li Ming." -Check

Still only manage to pull out a Pyrrhic victory.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Eh, Zagara ate all of her abilities face first, because she was stupid enough to stand right there beside Mawed Li-Ming. She could at least get out of range of teleport. It's like eating a full Jaina combo including the heroic - she would be dead too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    She could at least get out of range of teleport.
    Hahaha oh hohohohohoho hihihihihihi huhuhuhuhuhu omg this is too funny.

Hint 1: Teleport range is massively extended with the teleport build.

It's like eating a full Jaina combo including the heroic - she would be dead too.
    Hint 2: The Zagara has to run about a mile away to dodge that.

Hint 3: Jaina requires way, way more time to setup her combo. Li-ming is just 2 buttons.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Best counters to Li Ming are :

1- Diablo with shadow charge + overpower combo and let your team handle her.
    2- Illidan with The Hunt ultimate.
    3- Butcher's charge.
    4- Zeratul.
    But actually you need to flank her, charging her while she is melting you is worst idea ever and don't expect results from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to play a bit of Hammer for the first time. I honestly feel a bit sorry for the people who play her regularly. Must not be easy to get outranged by Li-Ming's Arcane Orb while having to stand still as well as being one shotted by her in the late game.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, Zagara ate all of her abilities face first, because she was stupid enough to stand right there beside Mawed Li-Ming. She could at least get out of range of teleport. It's like eating a full Jaina combo including the heroic - she would be dead too.
    That is such an incredibly stupid excuse for what happened in that clip. Zagara had nearly full HP and she still died in close combat. Li-Ming's Arcane Orb damage scales by distance, so imagine what would happen if Zagara had ran away and it hit her. Plus, do you know anything about how Zagara is played? Zagara did what is a typical ability combo that require good timing and a well placed Maw. She had all of that and still died. That is simply ridiculous.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-02-08 at 11:59 AM.

The most stupid thing in that whole video is the Artanis player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Tried to play a bit of Hammer for the first time. I honestly feel a bit sorry for the people who play her regularly. Must not be easy to get outranged by Li-Ming's Arcane Orb while having to stand still as well as being one shotted by her in the late game.

- - - Updated - - -

That is such an incredibly stupid excuse for what happened in that clip. Zagara had nearly full HP and she still died in close combat. Li-Ming's Arcane Orb damage scales by distance, so imagine what would happen if Zagara had ran away and it hit her. Plus, do you know anything about how Zagara is played? Zagara did what is a typical ability combo that require good timing and a well placed Maw. She had all of that and still died. That is simply ridiculous.
    Li-Mings Q and W could have been blocked by minions. Zagara just so happens to have minions on every single one of her abilities

This Zag went for MAX DEEPS out of Maw which meant blowing everything to land right as Li-Ming came out of it. So instead of facing down Li-Ming in a tight enclosure with a horde of weenies in between them to soak her nukes, chipping and staying safe instead of bursting, Zag went YOLO and left herself wide open for counter-punishment.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Li-Mings Q and W could have been blocked by minions. Zagara just so happens to have minions on every single one of her abilities

This Zag went for MAX DEEPS out of Maw which meant blowing everything to land right as Li-Ming came out of it. So instead of facing down Li-Ming in a tight enclosure with a horde of weenies in between them to soak her nukes, chipping and staying safe instead of bursting, Zag went YOLO and left herself wide open for counter-punishment.
    Both the Missiles and Arcane Orb hit Zagara at the same time and the minions did not manage to tank the damage for her at all. Bear in mind that Li Ming's health pool is extremely low, so catching her in a Maw and bursting her down should not have lead to Zagara dying in this 1vs1 scenario if this was even remotely balanced. Not even Kael'thas is this over the top anymore. Zagara got punished for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

She got hit with all 4 spells past level 20. From the talents you can see she was Ess of Johan, Calamity, WoF, Mirrorball and most definitely Tal Rasha's Elements. Now the only grey area is lvl 13 which for all we know was Glass Cannon.

So Zagara took a lvl 22 WoF to the face, followed by Calamity, Ess of Johan Orb, making sure all 5 missiles from Mirrorball also hit that may have been empowered by Glass Cannon. I can't understand how you think this is something you should survive as a squishy.
    Who got the jump is completely irrelevant. Ultimately Ming got her entire skill set off in the couple of seconds after Maw that Zagara tried to face tank and failed miserably at...

Just to clarify. Ming actually 5 hit Artanis before this unfolded, and you saw how much HP he lost in 1 spell....
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-02-08 at 01:54 PM.

Zagara did a lot wrong. She would've picked that kill up easily by moving to range while Maw was active. Missiles and/or Orb could've missed or be dodged, plus WoF range is shite as is Blink unless you take Illusionist which this Ming didn't have.
    They did what loads of Zagara players do, and that's point blank so Banelings are more likely to hit. Banelings from range would've intercepted the Orb as would a creep...

Both the Missiles and Arcane Orb hit Zagara at the same time and the minions did not manage to tank the damage for her at all. Bear in mind that Li Ming's health pool is extremely low, so catching her in a Maw and bursting her down should not have lead to Zagara dying in this 1vs1 scenario if this was even remotely balanced. Not even Kael'thas is this over the top anymore. Zagara got punished for no good reason.
    Li Ming's orb splashes, and there's two missiles that come from the side. Minions would of set the orb off earlier away from her if she wasn't so close.

I'm not saying she isn't ridiculously strong, I'm just saying if Zag did back up, it would of went better because even not taking orb could of led to living. Also the maw itself gave her time to get her moves off CD again, but Zag probably actually expected someone to come.

Deleted
    This hero is so fucking broken in QM...she can rip through an entire team without ever entering your field of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Best counters to Li Ming are :

1- Diablo with shadow charge + overpower combo and let your team handle her.
    2- Illidan with The Hunt ultimate.
    3- Butcher's charge.
    4- Zeratul.
    But actually you need to flank her, charging her while she is melting you is worst idea ever and don't expect results from that.
    Li Ming can actually avoid the Hunt and Charge with a properly executed teleport. She has like a frame or two of invulnerability. Zeratul is solid, yes, but Diablo isn't getting anywhere near Li Ming unless she's near the front lines or you ambush her. In which case, yeah, any hero has a good chance of dying. Li Ming just has a chance of nuking down your entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Li Ming

-Added Vegeta Skin
    -Added Naruto Skin