Help Creating Transparent Squares w/ Opaque Borders in WA's

I use an addon called Primal Combo Points. I've used it for about a month and I like the design and how it meshes with my surrounding weakauras. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the ability for its size to be adjusted. I'd like to enlarge my weakauras, but I'm currently restricted to this size, else it will look odd with larger auras and a tiny combo point addon just hanging out in the center.

Perhaps I can create the same style squares in weakauras?

On a side note, I'm also wondering if it would be possible to edit the addon itself to increase its scale, but I have no idea how to go about that.

Edit: With a little screwing around in notepad I was able to figure out how to increase the scale of Primal Combo Points. I Should have tried that before posting. Bah.
    Last edited by reef; 2016-01-26 at 03:55 AM.

If you'd rather keep the combo point addon unedited, try the addon MoveAnything. You can find the name of the combo point addon frame by using blizzard's /fstack then using /move framename to activate MoveAnything's frame "mover" which overlays the frame being modified. There are four tiny boxes on each side of the frame now. Dragging one of them changes the frame's scale.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    You already found a solution so kind of unnecessary but you could do something like this with weak auras.
    Just create an texture-aura for every combo point. Press "Choose" in the "Display"-tab and pick "Square with Outline" in "Shapes"

Thanks Kane, I hadn't thought of that. Turtle, I tried that prior to creating my post, but the border and inner-square seemed to share opacity.