Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Visigothette View Post
    I always find it amusing when people fight reality with their fantasy. You sound like someone who isn't even employed, lol.... have fun in life.
    Im at work right now lol. What are you even talking about? Im not going to watch paint dry for 10 hours just so some "artist" can jerk off to his "victory" against the man.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You said there'd be no media pressure, yet the story is in the media.

It's utterly ridiculous to say that anyone with media contacts shouldn't use them to get a story known, that's not how the media has ever worked, so why should it suddenly change for a story you don't like?
    Someone writing a story doesn't equate to "media pressure". I could throw my own feces at a canvas and call it art, and SOMEONE would write about it.

It is fine to use media contacts to get a story known, it's NOT ok to go "Hey look, I did this thing, and you should pay attention." It is shady, and goes against the fabric of journalistic integrity.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how this would be a problem. They could easily just order some pizza and make a day off it, and they wouldn't have to spend a single second doing any sort of serious consideration or even pay attention.

He just gave them maybe a slightly boring day or maybe practically a work-free day. What a rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Sunbro View Post
    What color was the paint?
    I was just about to ask this...beat me to it!

Was it white paint labeled as black?

Did the film maker record on digital or actual film?