Poll: que

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm at work, yes, no doubt. Not only the people I have to deal with (unbelievably stupid, you probably couldn't even imagine) but my own co-workers. Not only are they lazy as fuck but they are not very intelligent human beings. To give you an idea most of the people that work here have a college degree and I just came right out of high school. They're smart at what they studied for, of course but when it comes to common sense it's like they were born on a different planet. Most of them have been here for at least 10 years, I have been here for around 5-6 years with just one of those years as a full timer. I know more about this place than they do. There are 2 departments that don't even know how are items are organized or how to use the system we use to check people out. Now tell me, how can that be if you've been here for 10+ years and me, who's been here for almost half of that time know more than you do? And these people have college degrees! I am not lying when I say this either but some of them can't even find what their looking for in my department and all the items here are either in alphabetical order or numerical order. They apparently can't even figure out their ABCs and 123s.

College graduates here don't forget.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is destined to summon Fishtoes

- - - Updated - - -

Scrolled down, and there he is! lmfao.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishtoes View Post
    But there's never been any acceptance. That's how bad I look.
    Ugh... Like people have already told you multiple times, it is not because of how you look, it is because of your attitude. Convince yourself deeply in that you are ugly - and other people will think you are ugly. Imagine, say, Denzel Washington saying in every single interview with a grim face that he is the ugliest person on Earth, that everybody he talks to wants to kill him, etc. - what do you think other people will think of him?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Not personally, but some people seem to think I'm some megalomaniac that doesn't know a thing of what I talk about

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not my attitude, again its like saying its cause of personality or attitude a homeless hobo couldn't get a date with super hot movie star, or a super model.
    A homeless hobo is a homeless hobo for a reason too.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's irrelevant though, as it could be a ton of different reasons.

Everyone else but me = Super hot model

Me = Disfigured, horrible looking person.

its tough for me.
    Yes, with one small notion: this picture exists in your head, but not in the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, me trying to date any average person would be the same like a 70 year old homeless hobo trying to date Selena gomez or some other super celebrity.

That's how I see it, everyone's pretty superior than me.
    Yes, that's how you see it, and that's the core of the issue. See it differently, and it will show in your actions, and people will change their opinion on you.

Ultimately, it all comes down to what you can and what you cannot change. If you think that the problem is your looks, and you cannot change them (unless you have a lot of money) - then yeah, you are doomed, go on miserable. If instead you change your thinking into believing that the problem is your attitude and the way you act - and it can be changed - then you can turn it all around. Your choice.

This forum makes me feel like I am of superior intellect.

Yes. I'm the strongest and smartest man in my country.

Until someone can do a full play through of "The Oregon Trail" game without a single oxen dying, then I'll still keep thinking I'm the best.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep starting threads like this?

You might as well be blunt and title it "are you an arrogant narcissistic asshole, Yes/No?" because that is exactly what you are asking.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-01-30 at 12:24 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Mostly, people are. I know I'm gifted intellectually. I was in the gifted students programs at school. I'm in a difficult degree program, and I'm doing quite well. I winged it at my SATs and got a very high score. I'm also an ex pro athlete, and I'd like to think that as a physical specimen, I'm at the extremely elite level. hat doesn't mean I'm just all around awesome though. I struggle a ton in social dynamics. I have major confidence issues. I think I'd give up at least some of my skills/abilities to be a bit more happily normal.

Isn't Fishtoes the victim fetishist who gets off to people giving him compliments and trying to convince him that he isn't ugly?

You're playing into his sexual fantasies by replying, but if that's what you like then have at it.

Just saying, man. You do it in every thread.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only on some internet forums

Deleted
    I haven't seen anyone outside of my family and the pizza delivery guy in 2 months, so maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I am waiting to meet someone who actually thinks I look good, then i'll celebrate lol
    Well, you're shit out of luck here; because you are pretty repulsive chap.

Everyone? Of course not. I know, objectively, that I'm in a pretty tiny elite group in terms of mental talent, but the company I work at is loaded with very smart people and my closest friends are mostly very smart people as well.

Physically, I think I have about average talent, but a ton of work ethic and a pretty obsessive impulse towards self improvement. The result is that I used to be a good basketball player for a small guy and now I'm a pretty decent runner. I can definitely do things that most people can't when it comes to running or cycling. I'm a skinny dude, but well above average strength for my size.

What was the point of the question though? Seems like people either need to be fake humble, self-loathing, or just kind of cocky. There's nothing really to say.

7+ Year Old Account
    So are bodies. I think I'll get the last laugh somehow, even if its a small one.
    No one cares. You're gross. I'm quite certain LiiLoSNK is right, I barely post here but even I've seen how often you say shit like this and drag down every thread you're in. You're boring, and you're probably masturbating furiously to this.

7+ Year Old Account
    All I want is justice, one way or another.
    No mate, all you want is attention and it's pathetic. If you were not so insufferably boring you wouldn't have to resort to trolling video game forums. But you are. Maybe you'll grow out of it one day, maybe you'll kill yourself. Who cares?

Mod Edit: Stop with the personal insults please. Report people you believe are breaking rules.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2016-01-30 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I'd hurt others, not myself so "killing myself" sounds a bit un likely.
    Edgy, but it doesn't make up for the personality vacuum.