Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    So in Legion Blizzard are allowing anyone who completed gold CMs on 1 char to unlock all the CM items for all of their chars - "In #Legion you will be able to purchase a token that will unlock all Challenge Mode weapon appearances account-wide!"

So my question is, why not allow people who did gold CMs to unlock those sets for their alts also, I know I didn't get round to getting all 11 sets and would love to be able to pick them up now, what are your thoughts? can't imagine it would be a difficult task to implement it in legion and can't think of any negatives really.
    They instead allowed the challenge mode mounts to be used by all of your characters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    it's easy.

WoD one is being announced while its still available to obtain.
    The MoP ones are at this point never ever obtainable again as far as we know. Which would make it unfair for those who couldnt do them then.
    This and

Quote Originally Posted by Akqwas View Post
    The biggest argument I can see is that the weapons aren't designed to be class specific. I just don't like the fact that they used weapons instead of unique armor sets again.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    The MoP ones are at this point never ever obtainable again as far as we know. Which would make it unfair for those who couldnt do them then.
    It's unfair that I wasn't able to get Scarab Lord back in vanilla, so they should make that title re-obtainable
    Last edited by barial; 2016-02-08 at 05:11 PM.

I only did the MoP ones on my Warrior and Paladin. I'd love for the sets to be available again, but not handed out. I'd prefer a method of -earning- them that tests your knowledge/skill with a class and their toolkit: something like the green fire quest, but make it scale so you can't out gear it.(though the toolkit shrinks with each expansion, sadly). Even if they're recolors, that'd be fine by me. That red-colored version of the paladin set was what I wanted far more than the blue.

Before the announcement about account wide CM weapons, I was actually planning to do runs of all of my characters. I'm not really going to do it now, as I already have it on my Warrior and Death Knight. I may still do it again, if my guild needs me to fill a spot so everyone in the guild can have them unlocked before Legion.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This wasn't just a weekend event. It spanned the entire expansion where, for the majority of it, hitting Gold timers was no big deal regardless of the comp you ran.

I really want the Warlock set... so much so that I hate playing my Warlock now because he can't get it but that fault lies squarely on me. I didn't earn it. I never even tried and I wish more people would stop crying about how they are entitled to gear they didn't even bother to lift a finger for or weren't able to complete.

If you can't rise to the challenge, you simply do not succeed.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-02-08 at 05:28 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

WoD's CM rewards were designed to be all unlocked for all Gold characters. MoP's were not.

All they did was level the playing field for everyone because Warriors can use all the weapons while other classes can't, due to the Transmog changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    WoD's CM rewards were designed to be all unlocked for all Gold characters. MoP's were not.

All they did was level the playing field for everyone because Warriors can use all the weapons while other classes can't, due to the Transmog changes.
    I agree with this assessment. I only spent the time to get the MoP gear on my main, but would never expect this to unlock it for other classes. However, if they wanted to have Legion Cmodes unlock these sets again as an extra bonus, I would also have no problem with that. I don't care that they remain unobtainable, but you should have to put in some effort and have a minimal skill level to get them. It is some of the better artwork in the game from the last number of years, so I do think it would be nice if they weren't permanently unobtainable.

Deleted
    Good question. Too lazy to read all opinions but my personal view is that people should be able to get them. It's just strange ideology that if you did it back then then you are this chosen one who has it and nobody ever will get this specific item/set or w/e. A lot of people will not agree but it's just how I see these things. I don't understand why they make things and then take them away.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    It's unfair that I wasn't able to get Scarab Lord back in vanilla, so they should make that title re-obtainable
    #AllTitlesMatter