Thread: bare feet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Definetly all the time at home. I only go barefoot outside when I'm in a park or beach or somesuch as I don't trust pavements to be glass-shard free.

On that note I was once in downtown Chicago and saw this young couple walking about completely barefoot in the streets. That's the LAST place I'd walk barefoot! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Ok that seems a bit extreme
    That's pretty tame compared to people like Cody Lundin. he hasn't worn socks or shoes in like 20 years. Even in the snow on dual survival he only wore a pair of thick socks.

http://www.codylundin.com/
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm a home it's barefoot all the time unless I'm doing yard work... and even then so long as I'm not using sharp/heavy tools I'll still go barefoot. I like to be as comfortable as possible at home

Hell ya. I go barefeet whenever I can. It feels better. Its super hippy but look up "earthing". I grew up outside in the country and I love it. Its funny as hell to watch people walk with barefeet when they aren't used to it. Everything hurts them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like socks. They are soft and warm.

I usually avoid barefoot. Only time really is shower / bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Hell ya. I go barefeet whenever I can. It feels better. Its super hippy but look up "earthing". I grew up outside in the country and I love it. Its funny as hell to watch people walk with barefeet when they aren't used to it. Everything hurts them.
    Dirt and small pebbles I can understand but man it's hilarious to see some people not even able to walk on grass barefoot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Dirt and small pebbles I can understand but man it's hilarious to see some people not even able to walk on grass barefoot lol
    lol is that a thing? dry spiky grass can be a bitch but like regular green? My great aunt had a party every year and she has a long white stone driveway with a bunch of jagged rocks. She also has a pool so everyone is barefoot. Its funny to see people walk all the way around just so they avoid a 10 foot walk in the stone.

If I don't walk on gravel and pebbles barefoot for a while my tolerance for them weakens. It's definitely something you have to build up over time and maintain. I'll never understand the people who can't walk on grass though.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    lol is that a thing? dry spiky grass can be a bitch but like regular green? My great aunt had a party every year and she has a long white stone driveway with a bunch of jagged rocks. She also has a pool so everyone is barefoot. Its funny to see people walk all the way around just so they avoid a 10 foot walk in the stone.
    Some of my friends have trouble even with nice soft (at least to me) grass. They say it's too "tingly" or something /shrug. Their loss, I love walking in grass barefoot

Indoors yes, at my house only though.
    Outdoors...NOOO, I am not even very keen on it at the beach...class,needles etc. no thanks

Some of my friends have trouble even with nice soft (at least to me) grass. They say it's too "tingly" or something /shrug. Their loss, I love walking in grass barefoot
    ya that's weird. I love it too. Mom has 6 acres of grass with a 5x5 gravel pit in the middle that we use to have fires. Im barefoot all the time. Most natural feeling in the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    I live in a country where we dont have summer, but just 4 months with bad skiing conditions.

I love going barefoot though. When the weath permits it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, indoors. I put flip-flops to go to the garden or something more dirty.

Not outdoors, because random things can slash my precious feet.

only if im walking to the mail box or getting a package unless im in my house then im always barefoot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.