Page 1 of 37
... LastLast

A 17-year-old girl was sexual assaulted by immigrant - She is going to be punished

The police report states that a dark-skinned, English-speaking man pushed the girl to the ground in the street, then unbutton her pants and tried to pull her pants off.

- He dragged her by her arm and said in English that she should come with him, but she fought herself free. Then he pushed her over, and while he was lying on top of her, he tried to get her pants off. He actually succeeded getting her pants unbuttoned, but then she pulled out a pepper spray and sprayed him in his face, making him run away, says police officer Svend Erik Lassen to the newspaper.

The case is being investigated as attempted rape, but it is the charges against the girl that now receive enormous attention in Denmark.
    Syrian Rafi Ibrahim, who lives in Denmark for a few years comments - “Whenever an immigrant see a denmark girl he's going crazy. They just cannot control themselves. They're touching their clothes, bodies and groping them ”.
    Sources:
    http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...g-herself.html
    http://10news.dk/?p=1258
    https://www.rt.com/news/328777-denma...ment-refugees/

For me the case is simple - the pepper spray may not be legal in Denmark, but she used it for self-defense and she shouldn't be sued.
    It's terryfing to think what would happen if she didn't have it...
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-01-28 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So tolerant.

Hahaha... Can't control themselves. What scum ...

Deleted
    If they can't control themselves and act as animals, maybe we should treat them as animals? Animals who are out of control gets put down.

Deleted
    Ship them out again.

Deleted
    I am merely waiting for the big bang at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    She should obviously not be charged or punished for defending herself.

But thats not really what this thread was created to talk about, now is it?
    What other is there? That "they" (I use they becasue I don't know the english equivalent for "Kanaken") don't have decent values concerning women?! We been about this a dozen times more than actually needed.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-01-28 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    I am merely waiting for the big bang at this point.
    It will be a big bang allright.

We are just one major incident/crisis away at this point...

Well, this is just sad Hope she won't be fined

Deleted
    Bit of a sensationalist title/article don't you think?

I agree that the circumstances are unique and in this case they'd do well to turn a blind eye, but ultimately she's not being charged for defending herself. She's receiving a small fine for carrying pepper spray on her person, which is illegal in Denmark.

Deleted
    She is not being charged for defending herself. She is being fined for owning Pepperspray. Wich is banned in Denmark.

just like how in the US you can defend yourself with a Firearm, but if the Firearm is illegally owned you still will get in trouble for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boem View Post
    Bit of a sensationalist title/article don't you think?

I agree that the circumstances are unique and in this case they'd do well to turn a blind eye, but ultimately she's not being charged for defending herself. She's receiving a small fine for carrying pepper spray on her person, which is illegal in Denmark.
    Exactly this. The self-defence act is not illegal and should not be. But using illegal equipment is punishable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    She is not being charged for defending herself. She is being fined for owning Pepperspray. Wich is banned in Denmark.
    Which is equally fucking stupid, young girls should be able to protect themself, unless someone here in this world can come up with a method that magically stops these people from sexually assaulting girls instantly.

And no, before someone starts frothing around their mouth, pepper spray=/=guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    She should go to jail for that racist stuff. How dare she not be open to his loving attempts of cultural enrichment.

Inc. Djalil to say its just an isolated incident

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-01-28 at 03:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Which is equally fucking stupid, young girls should be able to protect themself, unless someone here in this world can come up with a method that magically stops these people from sexually assaulting girls instantly.

And no, before someone starts frothing around their mouth, pepper spray=/=guns.
    Well she could have used one of the other approved items for self-defence. Instead of illegally obtaining Pepperspray.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Well she could have used one of the other approved items for self-defence. Instead of illegally obtaining Pepperspray.
    Hardly as effective as an pepperspray, this is coming from someone with experience in being maced(No, not what you think, we had to go through this shit in the army)
    Pepper spray completely stopped me in the tracks, horrible experience but not dangerous, wasn't as bad as tear gas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    We can all see your avatar, Xekus.
    Oh please, i keep my 2D fetish to my internet life :^)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Hardly as effective as an pepperspray, this is coming from someone with experience in being maced(No, not what you think, we had to go through this shit in the army)
    Pepper spray completely stopped me in the tracks, horrible experience but not dangerous.
    I have been maced myself(in the army) and I agree its horrible. Its also one of the reasons why its banned. If that where to happen in an enclosed space other people or the victim herself could do more harm than good. The laws are there for a reason, and I for one dont want them to change on that matter.

For instance having 16year old brats with more hormones than brains running around with peppersprat in public is begging to cause a disaster.

Fucking ridiculous, i wonder why people feel the need to carry those lol, i also have pepperspray as i rather have that then a spring baton or knife. If we had concealed carry/gun licence here like the us me and most i know would carry.

You need to have something nowdays.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-01-28 at 01:41 PM.

Why is pepper spray illegal there? Whats so bad about it? Also what other forms of self defense could she have used?

And people wonder why Americans think your dumb for restricting ways for people to defend them selves. If a Muslim immigrant wants to have sex with you? Let them do it or you will be charged with denying a man's god given right to have sex with you.