10+ Year Old Account

Horde [Horde] 729 Protwar LF Mythic

729 protwar looking for a mythic group. 13/13H, 4/13M. Protwar has been my main since BC, raided on her since LK. I've been in serious groups in the past, but for the past few years I've been taking a more casual approach to things. Looking to get back to some organized ass kicking on a casual schedule with social aspects as well in the guild (cheevo runs, contests, etc). I have the ability to DPS as well if need to, though you will see a much greater performance from my tanking.

I do have a real life so I'd like to find something 2-3 days a week, preferably Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday evenings, but can work around any day except Saturdays due to summer obligations. Willing to server transfer if the home is right - Horde only!

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...8630329/latest

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trave/advanced
    Last edited by rystrave; 2016-02-03 at 03:12 PM. Reason: 4/13m
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

If you can DPS and make morning raids we'd like to give you a shot! Guild Recruit Post:

<Haunted By Murlocs> We are a morning US East Coast Server raiding team on Area 52 Horde. We raid between 9:30AM - 12:30PM Eastern on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays. We are in the need of consistent raiders for progression through Mythic HFC. We are interested in all dedicated raiders/classes, with high need of a DK(DPS), Rogue, Druid (Resto, Boomy, Feral) and Warrior(DPS). Ideally 715+ ilvl, with legendary ring or on HFC part, and experience in mythic in general, but all will be considered. As a guild we have achieved the cleanest with low number attempts in multiple progression bosses on our server and that is from dedication to mechanics and teamwork, qualities we expect from every applicant, to keep the progression going.

Cheat Sheet:

--Haunted By Murlocs, Area 52 Horde--
    --9:30am-12:30pm EST on Thurs/Friday/Mon--
    --First 5 bosses, Iskar, Socrethar Mythic Farm--
    --Gorefiend and Fel Lord Progressing--
    --NEED Melee and Ranged DPS, and Healers--
    --Specifically but not limited to DK (DPS), Rogue, Druid (HEAL/DPS), Shaman (DPS, HEALS)--

--For more information on our guild and to apply, please visit hbm.gamerlaunch.com or reply in this post
    --For a peek at what to expect for atmosphere during raid, please visit and watch our Mythic Boss videos on youtube.

Thank you for your interest,
    Çreepy, Raid Leader
    Btag Saeth#1218

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for our spam, Creepy. Unfortunately mornings don't work even though IMO they'd be ideal. Good luck in your search!

- - - Updated - - -

Pugged Mythic Kilrogg last night and had a blast - still looking for a mythic home
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Hey there,
    <AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde is looking to add a tank. We are 13/13 Mythic but at the least we could have a chat on mumble or over bnet to see if you'd be a good fit. Feel free to message me for more info: Sweenz#1353

Oh and our recruit spiel can be read here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oking-for-more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Golly, thanks for the bump. As much as I'd like a 13/13M guild, I'd love to be with a group that is working on progression to get somewhere together. Good luck in your roster search!

Still potentially looking for a home. Have a couple guilds interested, but still keeping myself open to offers
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

New home big guy

Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    Hey Golly, thanks for the bump. As much as I'd like a 13/13M guild, I'd love to be with a group that is working on progression to get somewhere together. Good luck in your roster search!

Still potentially looking for a home. Have a couple guilds interested, but still keeping myself open to offers
    Punch Line

We are a horde raiding guild on the server Mal'Ganis. We maintain a competitive yet friendly raiding atmosphere, and we take progression seriously. Our goal is to clear each tier on Mythic while steadily improving the efficiency and quality of our raids.

7/7M HM
    7/10M BRF
    12/13M HFC

To be a good candidate for our team you should display all of the following traits:

- Long-term stability and commitment
    - Positive attitude
    - Introspective Outlook
    - Collaborative Ability
    - High degree of competitiveness
    - A stable Life
    - High level of competency
    - Consistent playstyle, performance and attendance
    - Enthusiasm, energy, and a strong sense of personal accountability

(Core Raid)
    Tuesday- 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday- 9pm-12am EST
    Thursday- 9pm -12am EST

Current Openings
    Tank
    Prot Warrior or Paladin
    Melee DPS
    - DK

Loot & Consumables

We will be using the addon EpGp as it expedites loot distribution. Consumables in the Guild Bank will be offered to anyone if available, but all raid members are expected to be self-sufficient and provide their own Food, Flasks and 100 stat food.

Attendance

We run a tight roster, with the goal being consistency, so we do require high attendance.

Apply by going to punchlineguild.enjin under the recruitment tab. If you have any other questions about our guild/raiding information contact...
    Caearius#1236
    Dat#1911
    Razs#1970
    Theasiantoby#1277
    War#1980
    Super#1167
    Zrock#1938
    Dume#1405
    Devild80#1939

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to have you brother

The Guild:

We are an Illidan top 25 guild atm.
    Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that.
    Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Our central philosophy is that there is always room for improvement - we're constantly optimizing and creating new goals for ourselves. We will never have someone on the progression roster simply because they are here or our friend. Every tier we will go in to progression with our most proven players.
    Despite our late start into the current tier, Esoteric does have plans in Legion to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire.
    Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycrafting behind each element of your class.
    This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

If you seek a guild that has zero tolerance for subpar or undedicated raiders, while maintaining a strong sense of community, we encourage you to apply.
    We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us.

We raid 3 nights a week.
    Currently 11/13M (sub 20% wipes on manny)

Our Mythic raid times are 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.
    Our Heroic raid times (soon to be mythic) are 11:00pm (CST) - 2:00am (CST) Saturday - Sunday

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding.
    We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
    Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

To apply, please visit: esotericgld.com
    or contact: Rhage#1642

10+ Year Old Account
    4/13m as of last night after DPSing and spilling failsauce all over everything.

Still keeping options open; really hoping for a tank spot
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]