Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    We used to get to the Class Hall through the sewers, after a community uproar we get to it through a Wine & Cheese shop.

I think that Blizzard is trying to call the Rogue community pretentious
    Nope, if you played in vanilla, you would knew that the Cheese&Wine Shop in Stormwind belong to a (ex-leader?) si-7 member, and their family opened the shop in Dalaran too. Sadly it's still a sewer.

The WHINE and cheese shop more like it! (get it? because rogues whined about their class hall so much? GET IT?!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    The WHINE and cheese shop more like it! (get it? because rogues whined about their class hall so much? GET IT?!)
    Or if you didn't posted the obvious yet you would know that the cheese shop in dalaran and stormwind runs by the shaw-family, strongly tied to the SI-7 since Vanilla-WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    we Twilight Sprkle now

also, wait they dropped Vanessa from the Outlaw artifact line ? source ?
    You don't need a source. Just watch the video. Vanessa Van Cleefs quest isn't just missing, she's gone entirely. Garona isn't the leader of the uncrowned anymore either. Oh and there's like three other classic rogue characters now missing from the class hall. They used to be in there but not anymore. Shame.

I don't think those 2 horses are mounts. They are labeled horses not mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda regret asking for spider mounts, I was thinking the ones from Searing Gorge or something.

Consider my arachnophobia triggered. Still waiting on the mech-spiders the gnomes have....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Nope. Thats actually a very classic Unicorn tail. See for example Disney's Fantasia (1940).
    Unicorns frequently have traits from Goats, including the beard. Save for the odd horn shape, its current design is basically textbook.
    In a roundabout way, that's kind of what I was trying to say. It looks like a classic unicorn - so why they called it a horse and not a unicorn is beyond me.
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    That might have held weight a couple of expansions ago but after the 180 turn that Blizzard pulled on the Horde in MOP and WOD, the constant ((incompetence of the Alliance in CATA, MOP and WOD))and the constant pushing of the buzz word savage in WOD along with its insultingly low number of content patches along with Blizzard deciding that Grom would be completely forgiven as soon as Archimonde was beat in HFC. I have to say the group of us feeling alienated By Blizzard are completely right to feel so.
    It's like being an ex that just won't go away. The relationship has long been over, and it hadnt been fun for months. Is it that hard to walk away and never look back?

'And interesting poll, but why only gold options?'

I mean I suppose if you really want to burn down the game you could make spec swapping a real money transaction like character renaming.

R.I.P Subtelty. So good on live, so terrible on the alpha.

Deleted
    if we added an "any sort of currency/reagent" to the poll, it wouldnt make much difference.. there would still be a long bar at "NO COST!", and alot of other options + the new one with next to zero votes.

Where is my Nightmare Dryad mount?

Deleted
    I expected hello kitty unicorns...but those look awesome.