Alliance US-Sargeras <Air> Morning/Day Guild 13/13M Wed/Thur/Mon 10AM-1PM CST LFM

<Air> (Est. April 27th 2012) [13/13M] is a Sargeras Morning / Day Time raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of graveyard/3rd shift/work-from-home folks, stay home parents, and oversea/oceanic players.

♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦
    7/7H+2/7M, 10/10H + 8/10M BRF + 13/13N + 13/13H + 13/13M HC

♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦
    Wednesday/Thursday/Monday
    10:00AM - 1:00PM CST Central [Sargeras Server Time]
    8:00AM - 11:00AM PST---Pacific
    9:00AM - 12:00PM MST---Mountain
    11:00AM - 2:00PM EST---Eastern
    1:00AM - 4:00AM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney)
    3:00AM - 6:00AM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand
    12:00AM - 3:00AM (Next Day) JST---Japan
    4:00PM - 7:00PM WET---Western Europe (UK)

♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦
    MDPS: DK, Rogue
    RDPS: Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter
    HEALER: Mist w/ DPS spec, Holy Paladin
    Hybrids:: Raider that can play multiple roles of equal competence. (Eg. DPS/HEALER hybrid)

Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot.

***Note: attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!!

♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦
    - 100% Attendance
    - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases.
    - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome.
    - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener.
    - Progression focused mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice.
    -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill.

♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦
    Loot Council - Based on attendance, performance, and consistency of both.

♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦
    Mumble, DBM, EPGP Lootmaster, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools

♦♦♦ Logs ♦♦♦
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5968/

♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦
    To apply, please fill out an application at: http://air-guild.com

You can also speak with one of our officers directly, please see below for contact information. Please have up to date logs ready with your inquiries.

♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦
    Guild Master/Raid Leader: Xelaeno (Xel#1972)
    Officer/Lootmaster: Terrawrin (Terra#1490)

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for hunters and mages!

Before I fill out an application, I have a few questions that I would like answered in order to help me ascertain whether or not there is a place for me in your guild.

I raided top 10 US at the end of cata, the guild disbanded and I quit the game. I came back at the beginning of WoD and joined Exiled from Hell, another top daytime raiding guild. I raided with them until my job conflicted with their Friday raid schedule. My old character is still in their guild, Dvorjak, you can look it up. My account was taken by my ex so I quit the game because I didn't want to start all over. Anyway, my new job now allows more free time so I can make all of your raids, but here is the clincher, I had to start the game all over with a fresh level 100 about 2 weeks ago.

I have shit gear, no Heroic or Mythic raid experience atm so I know you can't use me for anything other than perhaps alt runs until I gear up and work on the ring. I recently joined a guild that is 3/13M and I wanted to raid with them because they are also a morning guild, but they died out as soon as I joined. I have come to realize that WoW is dying out and finding a guild is almost impossible. I would like to gear up and learn the encounters before I join, but that isn't happening with ease. I am pugging as much as I can.

Anyway, I can bring a commitment to keep on raiding, throughout WoD and Legion. I learn quickly and I know what it is like to raid in the top 1%. I know I can 'bring' it. Is there anychance I can join, gear up with pugs or alt runs and possibly get in the main roster? My main is a hunter.

Why wouldn't you have a chance? It takes most ppl a week to get from 680 to 715. 1.5 month for the ring from 0 to 735. Hellfire will last at least another 3 or 4 months. You don't play a mage, you won't be completely useless without the ring. It's just a matter of are you willing to shield out enough efforts to get there fast enough. Wow dying has nothing to do with individuals finding a guild. It depends entirely on whether you choose to fight for a spot or waiting and seeing.

What you were or had accomplished don't matter to me the least. Your most recent log and a few pulls in my pug will tell me who you are.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

"It's just a matter of are you willing to shield out enough efforts to get there fast enough"

Yes I am. I am already ilvl 715 so I may have short-changed myself as far as my gear is concerned. I figured that I was still rather low without having any tier pieces, but perhaps not. I am currently working on the ring.

Finding a daytime raiding guild is what I hope to accomplish and I will definitely put in the effort to make that happen. That is why I'm here in the first place.

I'm happy to hear that you don't care where I've been or what I have done, only what my abilities are because I'm certain that I can show you that I am up-to-snuff.

When are your pugs?

I will be applying to your guild next week after I familiarize myself with Heroic HFC. I have still only downed 3 bosses after many, many pug runs that continuously fail. I WILL keep at it though.