Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Back on top of the pile we go!

A couple of spots still in play. Healers where you at?!?

Still looking for a couple of reliable healers if you're out there.

Immediate opening for a good holy paladin!

Updated with new class needs. A tank and a healer is of interest at the moment.

Mannoroth down! Very encouraging hour or so on Archimonde progression. We're looking for a longer term resto shaman and a ranged DPS (mage/hunter) if you're out there!

Manno rekill in 4 pulls this week. Full speed ahead on killing Archimonde this week. Looking for a full time resto shaman or holy paladin to round out the healing core.

Still looking for a couple people to finish off the tier. We're openly recruiting for Legion as well at this point.

A couple of ranged DPS would be great, also a warrior who can consistently show up would be terrific as well!

Hunters and mages please!

A good Holy Paladin would be very welcome.

A solid throughput healer and a ranged dps would be a welcome addition.

Archimonde to 20% last night, still looking for a couple good ranged to help close this out.

I am a 720 protadin looking for a good home for Legion. My current guild was forced to disband over some real-life and personal issues cropping up and I'm currently hanging in the wind looking for somewhere to land. My character is Tripléthreat on US-Draenor and my battletag is amadeus451#1742. Hit me up sometime and we can chat.

Still looking for a couple of ranged DPS. Mages, hunters, boomkins, even a lock would work.

Also we're still very much staffing up for Legion. If you don't have mythic on your mind to close out WoD, but want to push in Legion hit us up.

Moving this back to the top of the pile. Ranged dps in demand.

Ranged dps for a core spot, and also looking for players to join us in Legion.

Archimonde dead, still prepping for Legion. A few ranged spots are open as well as a healer or two. Hybrid tank/healer/dps preferred.

Still in the market for some ranged dps. Particularly ones who know how to dps priority targets.

Legion recrcuiting as well.

Legion recrcuiting for ranged dps and healers.

Pre patch raiding spots are available based on the priorities at the top of the thread.