Thread: Farts

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Farts

Do you hold your farts in when people are around or do you let them loose with no shame?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if i can shift blame easily. People love to blame minorities, babies, fat people and dogs for rank ass farts, so I'll cut them loose in a crowd of people knowing that I have immunity as a skinny white dude.

I only hold them in when I'm at dinner or in a crowd of people who probably wouldn't find it humorous. Around my dude friends I let them rip like a badge of honor though.

I also make it my duty to save some good farts when boarding an airplane, so I can crop dust first class as I pass by them.

I blame pets. They can't defend themselves.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

hold it in, obviously. it's embarrassing.

only ever slipped up once, thankfully.

Deleted
    slowly let them out and then blame the others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Depends if i can shift blame easily.
    Why would you blame me?

I do it all the time, but only around the house. So does my girlfriend.
    Yeah ive been in a relationship for thát long.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do not hold them in. i heard that that is why some people spontaneously combust because they hold it in too long and then they go up in a inferno ball of fart fire.
    Hi

Depends. If I'm moving or doing something, I'll hold them cause I don't have coordination to precision tight my asshole if I'm moving.

If I'm idle, I'll release them on a controlled manner, so no one can hear it. After the deed is done, I walk away and leave my odor mark behind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone is fair game. I'm a cashier and if I have to let one loose, I do. Sometimes it sucks because I'm stuck in a small square and surrounded by a lot of people. Babies in the general vicinity are especially nice because people will blame the baby for shitting themselves as opposed to the well groomed, fully grown man! lol
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Deleted
    Last week I was in this really crowded tram. Standing up near the backdoor. And felt a fart coming up. My 1st intent was to hold it in but then I figured...this is a really crowded tram, no one can pin point who did so...just for the lols...I let it out. This young woman instantly covered her mouth and mouse with her scarf giving while turning her head away and giving an annoyed look to no one in particular.

A huge smile got on my face and I had to turn my ahead away from anyone who may have seen me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it like a smoke screen when I am moving, like in the arcade game Rally-X.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    only ever slipped up once, thankfully.
    You disgust me...

When with friends, own my fart with pride.

When in public, stroll through a crowd letting it out silently and watching them trying to remain polite while scanning around trying to figure out which one of these people smells like something crawled up in them and died.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    Hold it in, let it cuddle the inside of my guts for a while, then quietly let is drop somewhere where it can cause the most revulsion.

When alone / with friends / girlfriend I let them out as loud as possible.

When in public I let them out silent, doesn't work everytime though .

No one should be ashamed of body functions. It's nature!
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-01-30 at 05:24 PM.

I try not to because it makes my underwear moist

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    When alone / with friends / girlfriend I let them out as loud as possible.

When in public I let them out silent, doesn't work everytime though .

No one should be ashamed of body functions. It's nature!
    This. I fart all the time, and it´s glorious.

I love it when Peter sticks meg's head in his ass and farts... always gets a chuckle out of me.