Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    That's what I thought. Haven't seen it in any normal games yet, so I started thinking it might not be in the standard rotation.
    My first game after I got Raggy was on Mines.

Sounds amazing
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

This is a pretty fun one. Still not a fan of the full game brawls but atleast this one has some spice to it. I got Dehaka again, which is always a win for me. Not only are you some piece of shit unkillable space lizard, you throw snowballs aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver City is another worst brawl on my list. Yep i hate arams with burning passion.

First game as Tychus, seemed pretty even all around, we were 21 or so when we won, neat!

Second game as Azmodan, we were level 14 when we took down the enemy keep when they were level 9, won at level 16, atleast the game ended quickly.

Third game, we get Auriel/Rehgar/Dehaka/Anub'Arak/Arthas, they get Tyrande/Tassadar/Zarya/Zagara/The Butcher. Yeah, that was about as much fun as you'd imagine it to be. Even with BL it was a pain to land a kill because of stuns/knockbacks on their part + double shields. Pretty much the only kills we got was from the Butcher because of bad charges. All 3 of our tanks playing like a bitch didn't really help either.

Deleted
    Despite winning 3/3 ARAM is such a drag. Third game I got Illidan vs double warrior, Li-Li, Butcher, KT. Painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Abathur and ended up with top hero and siege damage, had Butcher, Illidan Suramo and Nova on the team so just went for a full symbiote build and it worked perfectly.

I haven't checked it out yet, does arena mode work like the smite mode, Where its mainly kill each other while pushing adds to each portal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I freaking hate this brawl.

Deleted
    ^this so much

I don't really think I've enjoyed a brawl yet, but I did miss the Christmas one due to it being Christmas :P
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    The new mage brawl is great, best since Hammer time. Went 16 18 2 with Guldan despite getting virtually no value out of horrify. This might be the map for rain, at least as long as all enemy Chromies are dead.

With Nazeebo for some reason... Who has access to a talent called Superstition. Balanced.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a 40 minute game and got to level 29, and lost. Bloody crazy it was 53 kills to 50 in the end.

Deleted
    My team just had 58 in a 30 minute game. 53 in 40 minutes sounds like a ceasefire. Of sorts.

Crazy game. Enemy team was a 5-stack. Took - at least me - a while to understand what they were doing. They would show in the middle with three chars, and two Ming Lees would 'sneak' along the top or bottom fringe of the map and concentrate fire on our strutures. Worked really well and they were ahead till we made a basically retarded boss try and, with the luck of the Irish, wiped them and got the boss.

Btw anybody know what MMR if one at all is used in brawls? After now 9 wins in a row, the guys in my last two games seemed more competent than what I usually get - and at least mechanically and looking at map awareness more competent than me

Nazeebo is OP in this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post

Btw anybody know what MMR if one at all is used in brawls?
    None. I've gotten people from level 10 to Grand Master on teams, while being Master tier myself
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes