Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Jeep Wrangler or Toyota Fj cruiser. very nice cars indeed
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

2016 shelby gt350 for the car -

2016 tacoma for the truck -

10+ Year Old Account
    Mazda 3. Great storage for it's size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

I currently drive an Audi A4 Quattro (Avant), which was "affordable" for me and the best I could manage..

Of course what I really wanted was an RS4 or RS6 but that is not at all affordable or realistic, a new RS6 Avant would set me back around £80,000... $60,000 roughly converts into about £42,000 so I'm barely even halfway there. They no longer sell the RS4 Avant and the S4 also doesn't come in an Avant, but the RS3 Sportback comes in at just over £40,000 new so that's a possibility, but I wouldn't have my heart in it.

Coming in at just under £30,000 though would be the new Ford Focus RS

AWD and with a very clever differential system and around 350bhp with a lot more potential from mapping and minor upgrades makes it extremely attractive. Though this is only assuming I'm buying new, and realistically I don't see much point in buying a new car when you can get so much more for your money when you buy used.

I could get one of these, fairly recent Audi RS4 Avant for that kind of money. But it's not affordable for me, the price of this alone is 5x what I paid for my A4, it would cost me nearly 2x the road tax and definitely 2x the insurance, not to mention the extra fuel costs... This kind of money is not remotely affordable for me at this point in time.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-02-02 at 03:26 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4