720 Boomkin and 729 Mage LF Raiding

Hey guys my friends and I are looking to transfer and do Mythic Raiding

Links for everything will be below.

My buddy is a 729 Mage 10/13 Mythic have logs and more.

I myself am a 720 Boomkin 13/13 H. Logs and more as well.

We are looking for a guild that likes to have fun but, get serious when the time comes.(For raiding). The guild part; we are just looking to have a great time with some other people who enjoy the game as much as we do.

Prefer Raid times: evening during the week Sunday evening as well.
    Mage name Toland
    Mage Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Toland/simple

Mage Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VzDXN24ywY6PWHLZ

Boomkin name Boomy
    Boomkin Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Boomy/simple

Boomkin Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TtDY2Wyw4J3j1PGk

I am Working on ring. I had to switch to boomkin after my priest fell out for guild. Been playing boomkin since Cata. I am 22-33 tomes. Please dont knock me for this til you look at logs.

You can post here for reply or add one of us to bnet at Drew#1919 or Diblitz#1597

PS: We have other classes we are bringing as well. Myself (Boomy) am bringing a 721 shadow/holy preist as well.

- - - Updated - - -

bump 10 cccc
    Last edited by Chilbot; 2016-01-31 at 02:19 PM.

Good morning.... we are looking to create an atmosphere just like you guys are wanting. please take a minute and read below and if you have any more questions please send me a friend request and i'll answer them

Who are Good Ol Dudes?

Code:
    http://goodoldudes.enjin.com/
    Recent formed guild that comprises of players that have one point raided with one another throughout our WoW Career. We are experienced players who have raided hardcore/semi hardcore for the last 4 years. Ranging of US top 25 guilds being a part of multiple top 200 US guilds.

We dont/cant raid the 16 hour per week like we did when we were in college/highschool or stay up untill 3 am because alot of us have to be up at 5 am to be at work at 6 am. But that shouldnt stop us from enjoying something.

We play many other games ranging but not limited to: League, Dota 2, heroes of the storm, Sc2, Halo, Fallout 4, Diablo, Super smas bro's.

Why are you located on Cho'gall?

We have chosen to re-begin our WoW journey here because we are exhausted of the larger Servers. doing nothing but Mob tagging at every new content hub is not fun. Also we enjoy the community that small servers bring. Of which we would like to be known as a guild on this server.

What are your goals?

Our Goals is to achieve progressive Raiding at a 2 day raiding per week and enjoy the game.. We plan on Attacking Mythic bosses as soon as possible.

When do you raid?

Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
    Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)

What are you looking/recruiting for?

Healers All classses being considered
    DPS Ranged pref but all will be considered
    Tank

Individual Accomplishments(all achievements when they were relevant)
    Tribute to insanity (10 and 25)
    Herald of the titans
    MoP (heroic only listed)
    US 132 Malkorok
    US 166 Nazgrim
    US 147 Dark shaman
    US 176 Iron Jugg
    US 172 Galakras
    US 125 Sha of pride
    US 130 Nuro shen
    US 156 Protectors
    US 157 Immerseus
    US 156 Garrosh (normal)

Cata
    US 28th Heroic cho'gall Kill
    US 30th Heroic Nef kill
    US 103 Omnotron
    US 179 Halfus
    US 295 Al'Akir

Wrath
    US 244 Observed (algalon)
    US 345 Alone in the Darkness 0 Light
    World 79th Heroic marrowgar
    World 88th Heroic Rotface
    World 160th Heroic Lady Death
    World 180 Heroic Suarfang
    World 203 Heroic Festergut
    World 416 Heroic Blood Prince
    World 272 heroic Dreamwalker
    World 324 heroic Blood queen
    World 162 Heroic Sindragosa
    World 256 heroic Professor Putricide
    Rated Battleground led team to 2.2k+ team

Thank you for taking time reading. Bottom Line is... We are an experienced group of players who are looking for for efficient raiding now that we are adults and have other commitments.

If you have any more questions or have interest in joining please add me to your friends
    Cancerstik#1202

bump it 10ccccccccc

With Mythic raiding being cross realm, now is the time to check out other guilds on other servers to see if you would be a good fit.

Unrest is currently recruiting for Legion. We value individuals who are willing to put forth the effort and dedication it takes to pursue Mythic raiding. If you have ever wanted to take your raiding experience to a higher level, this is that opportunity.

Realm: Dark Iron Horde US

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 6pm PST - 9pm PST.
    Monday raids occur for old content / farm content at 6pm PST.
    We expect everyone to be ready to raid by 5:45 pm PST and prepared with consumables.

Our current progression is:
    Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic
    Hellfire Citadel: 12/13 Mythic | 13/13 Normal and Heroic

Loot:
    We distribute loot via Loot Council along with RC Loot Council. Our top priority when handing out the loot is to put it where we feel it will best accelerate progression.

How to contact us
    Neuro#1811 - Guild Master
    Greemar#1538 - Officer
    Escott#1395 - Officer
    Tyler#12655 - Officer

For more information please visit and apply at:
    unrestdarkiron.enjin.com/recruitment

Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern Califonia

About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can close out Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable.

Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply. Don't be dissuaded to apply if you've recently taken some time off. If you can play, we've got off nights to help you get gear and give you a shot!

Please submit your application at our website: inexorable-raiding.com

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630) or Galivus (Galivus #1536) if you have any questions.

Recruitment needs:

DPS:
    Arcane/Frost Mage (high)
    Boomkin (high)
    Shadow priest (low)
    MM hunter (low)

Tank:

None

Healers:
    Holy Paladin (high)
    Disc Priest (high)
    Resto Shammy (low)
    Resto Druid (low)

HI Chilbot!
    Riot is looking for dps like yourselves to help fill our roster. We have immediate need for mage and boomkin class. Please check our iloveriot.com. Wish you both all the best ~Zpriten

Further details below:

<Riot> is recruiting for Mythic raiding!
    Server: Sargeras

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild recruiting for Mythic raiding. We have a focused, yet fun and friendly raiding environment. We have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on mythic difficulties.

History:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We have now moved to Sargeras to raid on a high population server where we hope to continue our success.

WoD Progression:
    • Hellfire Citadel: 13/13H, 11/13M
    • Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 6/10M
    • Highmaul: 7/7H, 5/7M

Recruitment Needs:
    • DPS (pref ranged)

Evening Raiding Days/Times (3 nights):

Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8 pm -12 am (EST) / 7 pm -11pm (CST)

Requirements:

• The guild's focus is endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 20-man version exists.
    • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    • Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Sargeras, and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of mythic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    • Decent endgame raiding experience is required. This includes pre-WoD.
    • Decent internet connection required.
    • We use EPGP for loot. (http://code.google.com/p/epgp/)
    • We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten / kanyewest#1665, snodeath, Tellara/ Tellara#1135, Fissuure, Greeves, Syrek, or Shibumi.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hit me up if you're still looking and we'll talk like civilized people instead of have an epeen contest on a forum.

Muleface#1192

<Conviction> of Bleeding Hollow is a 13/13M, 2-night-per-week guild that is looking for some dependable DPS for Mythic Farm until Legion and beyond

Our raid times:

Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
    Sunday: 7:30pm-11:30pm EST

If this schedule can work for you, check us out. We may be a great fit for you:

cv-guild dot com

Or contact an officer in-game:

Teeze#1321
    Torethirnyi#1480
    (tell them azzyriel sent you!!)