Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Cats and Dogs are of faith now? You´re not even consistent with your stupidity.
    Well rats are https://vimeo.com/26281484

To much corruption in africa so they will never get rid of boko haram and Al shabab. Boko haram also got a higher kill count atm then daesh, they killed over 2000 a while ago when leveling a village killing everyone. They also love to use children as young as 9 years old as suicide bombers.

Yet I almost never hear people discuss africa it's just middleeast all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Are we supposed to be the world police? Seems like America is always in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
    Yes, stuff like that makes me chuckle.

"Why doesn't the west care?!"

"Why does America think its the world police?!"

Make up their fucking minds already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes, stuff like that makes me chuckle.

"Why doesn't the west care?!"

"Why does America think its the world police?!"

Make up their fucking minds already.
    Line one is the cheap one so I prefer that

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug

We should mind our own business.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Cats do behave like cats.
    Dogs do behave like dogs.
    Muslims do behave like muslims.

Simple.
    Rubbish, most muslims do not behave like boko haram....

In fact the local muslim community in my city stopped burning people to death in the mid 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Rubbish, most muslims do not behave like boko haram....

In fact the local muslim community in my city stopped burning people to death in the mid 90's.
    Alright, this is one of those things I kinda felt bad for laughing at

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The funny part is, they still cannot top what Christians did en masse in the middle ages.
    The funny part is when people compare shit from literally a thousand years ago to what is happening now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    The funny part is when people compare shit from literally a thousand years ago to what is happening now
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Cats and Dogs are of faith now? You´re not even consistent with your stupidity.
    I dunno about you, but I subscribe to the internet religious school of Felinology. We're locked in a bitter conflict with the heathen heretics of Caninology, who wrongly believe dogs are better than cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is some fucked up shit. what is obama doing about it?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this is some fucked up shit. what is obama doing about it?
    Hundreds being murdered in Africa? THANKS OBAMA, WAY TO LET THIS HAPPEN.

Seeing how he was born there you'd think he would personally lead the charge. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    But Boko Haram isn't performing terrorist attacks in Europe or USA, so the West doesn't care. Sad.

We care - check this hashtag

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    To much corruption in africa so they will never get rid of boko haram and Al shabab. Boko haram also got a higher kill count atm then daesh, they killed over 2000 a while ago when leveling a village killing everyone. They also love to use children as young as 9 years old as suicide bombers.

Yet I almost never hear people discuss africa it's just middleeast all the time.
    It's the same shit. Religious or ethnic differences result in mass bloodshed and installation of dictators. I hope the US just cuts all ties to Africa.

The funny part is, they still cannot top what Christians did en masse in the middle ages.
    If you are referring to the crusades, jihads where a thing some 400 years before any crusade.

But Boko Haram isn't performing terrorist attacks in Europe or USA, so the West doesn't care. Sad.
    There is only a certain amount of "give a shit" we have available, the closer it is to us the higher the priority. Has nothing to do with the west, see if the rest of the world cares either, they don't. Its human nature, if anything.

Boko Haram, the poster boys of pure evil savages.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-02-01 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh don't worry I'm sure us Americans will want to intervene at some point. We are the World Police after all. It's interesting when you think about it though. If not for us who else would have gone to put a stop to him? Would the UK go? Russia? Japan? China? Canada? No, it's always the US that cares. No one else seems to give a shit about anything or anyone else but themselves. Sometimes I wish the US was like that.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-02-01 at 04:58 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Take this as a sign of what happens/continues to happen when the US doesn't go "Team America" and police the planet...no one else will.
    not a fan that it seems the US has this job....it just is.

Then again, the smell of burning flesh should be reminder enough but....the world forgets so quickly now days...the Fines Brothers thing seems WAY more important.(Sarcasm is real for those who are impaired)

THe point isn't , who did it, or who did it first. THe point is, everyone does this atrocities. When we were at a similar point in our cultural progression, we did the same and worse, and it is not impossible to regresss since historically many societies regressed massively and took ages to get back to their previous highest point. What I am saying is, our outrage is meaningless.
    You can't go around saying "they don't top what christians did", be called out that they had been doing it for ages before and that the crusades only started because of their constant aggression, raiding, enslaving and pillaging, and then go "ah it doesn't matter".
    it either matters, thus you made a compassion, or it doesn't and the argument makes no sense.

Personally I hate the idea of the sins of our fathers, what our civilizations did 1000 years ago is irrelevant, what matters is what is happening right now, and right now its very clear who deserves respect and who doesnt.