Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I know this is weird. But I don't do mods. Only game I ever play using mods was WoW. I only did it because it was required by the guild. Otherwise, if a game isn't good without mods, I won't buy it. I don't like to support dev's/pubs who put out half assed games that the mod community has to fix to make it enjoyable.

But since i've owned nearly all xcom games, I will buy this one either way to add it to my collection, lol.
    I'd say you're missing out without mods personally. There are some absolutely fantastic ones out there that do everything from adding features that should have been in the game from launch, like the Evac all button, Wizard Hats to new game modes all together. My personal favorite is Wave Com that changes the game to be a pseudo-wave defence game with RPG elements to it.

XCOM 2 is a seriously customisable game and you're missing out if you don't tweak things to your liking. Should they ever add in mods for the XB1 version I'd urge you to recondsider, if you're going to break your rule about mods XCOM2 is the game for it.

Thread Necro i know but Sony just announced their PS+ free game lineup for friday and the big game this month if XCOM 2 so get on it and dont miss it for free!

We've suspected another expansion reveal coming soon, courtesy of SteamDB (Thanks birb!). At the very least, something's in the works, and Firaxis do love making expansion packs if games sell.

C'mon PC Gaming Show!
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton