Deleted

Holy upgrading tips

Hi, this last week my guild finally managed to kill archi Mythic, which allways comes with ppl rerolling to new classes and so am I. and now that im rerolling to a holy paladin i need some tips what is best to upgrade, sense im gonna be more or less gear boosted through mythic and i do have the legendary ring, tho its only 759 i wonder if its best to just spend all the VP on the ring until its 795 or is it better to upgrade the mythic bis gear and then go after the ring, my gear in general right now is a mixture between Normal and HC hfc.

appreciate all the help i can get so i know how to spend the Valor points these next weeks.

This probably depends on what you're clearing every week on this new Paladin. If you're doing a full Mythic clear every week, it's probably best to wait until you get more Mythic gear. I wouldn't worry too much about using VP on the ring and just upgrade it from Archimonde each week.

Stats on gear scale exponentially with item levels, so upgrading items with higher item levels will usually be more effective. Typically MH/Trinkets > Helm/Chest/Legs > Gloves/Shoulders/Belt/Boots/OH > Neck/Cloak/Ring. Basically going on how expensive an item is for pvp is generally a good rule (assuming everything is roughly the same item level). Upgrading whatever gives the most Intellect is also a good way to go about it.

Deleted
    thank you then i know what to save my vp for sense we will be clearing atleast 12mythic with that char and maybe go archi with my old one!