10+ Year Old Account

[FFXIV] How are people leveling other classes now?

the last time i was playing the game you leveled other classes with hunt marks/dungeons

was kind of wondering if any advancements had been made

Still largely class hunt logs, dungeons, and FATES, but the experience boost for leveling classes that aren't your highest was doubled so overall it's faster to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    they increased it more than it was before and HW fates actually caught on?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    they increased it more than it was before and HW fates actually caught on?
    They increased the spawn rate and exp on HW fates some time ago, yeah. Before that, it would be Northern Thanalan all the way to level 60. Now, it is worth it doing HW Fates, noticeably Churning Mists and Dravanian Hinterlands.

And since people are farming Anima, you will find lots of groups or FATEs. Hop on those, it is A LOT faster leveling on FATEs with other people. And you can level while farming the Anima, mind you - you can so the crystal step on any char, so you farm as you level!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah last night someone was talking about crystals or whatever

i assume it has something to do with relics? how do i get started with that so im not wasting my time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    yeah last night someone was talking about crystals or whatever

i assume it has something to do with relics? how do i get started with that so im not wasting my time lol
    You have a level 60 already?

If you do, the quest starts in Idylshire, and eventually sends you to Azys Lla. The crystals part is right in the begining, so you can grab the quests and go farm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    You have a level 60 already?

If you do, the quest starts in Idylshire, and eventually sends you to Azys Lla. The crystals part is right in the begining, so you can grab the quests and go farm!
    Wellllll 60 and as usual finished MAIN story questing up till the end of 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Wellllll 60 and as usual finished MAIN story questing up till the end of 3.0
    Ah yes, sure. Since i only reached level 60 on my main after finishing the entire MSQ, that was for granted in my mind. But yes, you have to finish all MSQ as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    well i hit level 60 during heavensward's launch so i kind of hope so haha

i pretty much got ready to do alexander and then i missed a few nights in the static i was and put the game down for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Ah yes, sure. Since i only reached level 60 on my main after finishing the entire MSQ, that was for granted in my mind. But yes, you have to finish all MSQ as well.
    Lol yeah tbh I know a few people who would try to Powerlevel via fates and be all "Why can't I raid"

Heh wows really messed up people's patience

Note said people I often set straight just sucks I see the mentality of skipping story just to raid