Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Sonya sits in minions Whirlwinding

As in, she moves right through the pack. Right through them, to close-mid range, where Q is almost brainless to land

What kind of retarded Sonyas are you playing with that cant push anyone besides Azmodan, who has way too much health for his range in lane, squarely out of it before the second wave?
    Ohhh Sonya is whirlwinding through my minion wave! Let's move towards him so he can Q my ass and Slam me out of lane! Said no one ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Is this in the world where you have infinite mana?.... Pushing it on a ranged means it's not chaining so 1 stack of resilience instead of 3. GG.
    I would happily see Thrall do some stupid tactic like this as KT and just Fel Flamestrike him everytime he moves to my creeps just to CL me. I know for a fact he'll run out of HP first, and it isn't putting any pressure on the lane at all.
    You can do at least 12 CLs with just your mana pool, not counting passive mana regen, regen globes and the mana return from the level 1 talent. Do the math, that's more than enough to push pretty much any ranged character out of a lane. I also don't see how Resilience stacks are relevant when you're talking about mana, but even then the bounce range on CL is pretty substantial and the chance of hitting only the person in your lane is slim but even if it happens it's still worth it.

Also, lol if you think you can Flamestrike any non-retard Thrall without stunning him first. Did you ever try out Thrall? The range on CL with the level 1 talent (which pretty much everyone gets) is bigger than the range of your AA and Living Bomb so your only hope is to hit him with blanket Flamestrikes which A) won't happen vs. anyone with a brain and B) he'll just heal the damage back up through his trait. The fact that you think that he has to run into his minions for you to conveniently Flamestrike both the minion wave and him shows that you must be playing at an MMR level where people are idiotic enough to stand inside their minion waves vs. characters with circle AoE's (KT, Jaina, Tass etc). Any non-shit player will force you to either burn your AoE on the wave, which means you can't use it on trades, or use it for trades which means you lose your waveclear ability.

What's so hard to understand that Thrall has to run to a ranged to engage. It's telegraphed, it's easy to skill shot en route. Sonya uses Spear now she's right on top of you. Considerably harder to land the aforementioned skill shots if she side steps which a good one does.
    Yes, when a Sonya is walking towards you their intent clearly isn't to spear onto you. It's so not telegraphed.

Sonya is nice enough to let you hide behind your minions... Why isn't she stood at them a 1yd walk from being on your side of the map.
    Maybe because in noteworthy MMR level games you always have a bunch of heroes roaming around and going to the enemy's side of the lane without seeing all 5 enemies on the map is a death sentence.
    Last edited by Lesane; 2016-02-05 at 02:30 PM.

I'll just change a couple of words

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Ohhh Sonya Thrall is whirlwinding moving through my minion wave to Chain Lightning me! Let's move towards do nothing on him so he can Q my ass and Slam push me out of lane! Said no one ever.
    Tru dat

I'll just change a couple of words

Tru dat
    Except Thrall does that from range, with no counter play against it other than running away from the range (and thus xp range of his wave), and doesn't put himself at any risk while doing it because he doesn't have to overextend into your side of the lane for it.

Deleted
    Nova is super mehh now.

Deleted
    Sonya seems much weaker than before.

Was levelling her to ten, had her at nine did like three four games today and the difference was noticeable.

Li Ming is busted.