Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Strange question perhaps. But I

How about you? Ever done things this silly?
    Nope, never ever.

When I quit, I'll quit. No fuss, no muss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I 'killed' my warrior by logging off of her while dead, just before Wrath arrived, so that I could remake her as a Death Knight.
    I did something similar when I rolled my DK. I just made it a dwarf DK that looked exactly like my warrior, so it'd be like a "my warrior died and came back as a DK" thing. But then I still kept the warrior as my main and eventually abandoned the DK, so yeah. I guess he got cured of his undeath. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I deleted every single item and gave away all my gold.

I was easily the most geared shadowpriest on the server, people were literally begging me not to do it.

www.gamesdeadlol.com
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

there is this cozy island to the left of nagrand...

I'd probably go with either:

A: of old age after a legendary career of training generations of warriors

OR

B: jumping into the middle of a gang of enemies and going on a rampage to buy time for my compatriots to: (escape, complete a goal, whatever)

Maybe a combo of both would be cool. One last hurrah at the end of a long life that ends in an epic moment of impact.

Deleted
    most times I quit WoW I did so by angrily pressing alt + f4 and not bothering with the game for several months

10+ Year Old Account
    Death by Snu Snu.

Female Draenei/Tauren/Panda or a Succubus will suffice.

I had two mains playing from Classic to Mists, A Holy Paladin for PvE and a Warrior for PvP. Come Mists I "retired" my Warrior by taking him to Westfall, taking off his armor into normal looking cloths and logged him off at one of the farms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I was emotionally invested in the game. I wouldn't "kill" my character. I'd just log out and not play anymore. If I do ever decide to quit.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd go out like a proper dwarf, having a heart attack in a bar in a thick drunken haze, surrounded by a harem of women.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    Well, in roleplay, my death knight held the line whilst his guildmates fled. I expected him to die that night.

He was a mangled, broken mess before some amazing raid timing spare him. I'd lost interest in him as a character in general and it would've been a good death.

I'd say goodbay to him somewhere nice.

He would probably end up killing himself doing stupid things with Void magic and Old God artifacts not long after that.

When I thought I'd quit for good at the end of Cata, I sent my four characters to locations that felt appropriate for them to retire to. Priest took up residence in Dalaran, Tauren settled down in Feralas, etc. I ended up coming back a few weeks before WoD's launch, but if I do quit again I'll probably do something similar for my characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Retire at the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai. Living in a temple high in the mountains sounds like a good way to go. Not exactly killing my character but if I were leaving the game for a long time that's probably what I would do. Somewhere in Dalaran is a good alternate but Kun-Lai is my preference today.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Seems a bit too morbid, IMO, I can't see myself ever considering that for my character(s).
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I retired my old druid outside Karazhan, left him to sit in contemplation outside the greatest zone in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solved this one long ago. Get naked and fly up into the air in Shattrath. Dismount and fall to death in front of Scryer's bank. The key element is to try to spell out words with all of your dead characters, if that's not possible then make an untidy pile and log out without releasing. At least in BC your body would stay there for a long time and if moused-over would show the character's name. It was so much fun it became a nightly ritual when I would log out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    My character "retired" a few months before TBC. I took a nice long walk (yes walk, not run) out the back gate of Orgrimmar wearing my Lionheart Helm, Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight, and mostly Valor gear (vanilla T0/dungeon set) all the way to Crossroads in the Barrens, went inside a hut, found a bed, did /sleep on it, and then logged out for what I thought would be forever.

Here I am 10 years later...

I'm a huntard, LFR people will probably kill me for having aspect on

A suicide vest and in the middle of Stormwind Throne room!