Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    No, withoholding the content doesn't create more content. What they needed was another raid tier.

- - - Updated - - -

So tannan Jungle was going to drop better gear than what was in the Brf raid, but we were going to continue to raid brf? I don't think so.
    Because they couldn't have changed it? Disabled the vendors? Or just disabled the Baleful drops? There is no doubt that spreading the raids out would have helped over what we were given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    doesn't work so great for mythic, when you look at balance like mythic imperator vs BRF, in highmaul gear mar'gok is harder than all but blackhand, thats a 685 raid doing mar'gok vs a 700 raid doing iron maidens, mar'gok is much harder in BRF gear he's probably about 4th-6th, so killing a boss unlocks 9 easier bosses? eh shouldn't difficulty increase not monstrously decrease?
    Yes it should, I was talking about Emerald Nightmare and Surumar Palace, two raids who's difficulties are yet to be tuned.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

If they don't design a way for the content to last longer I can't see how they could spread them out more. What we need is more content that lasts longer like in vanilla, tbc, wotlk and actually to an extent cata.

Yes definitely.

We just started Highmaul mythic when BRF came out. Then we focused on BRF because ilvl drops is better and did not even step into Highmaul again.

If they decided to set same ilvl gear drop between those two raids, Highmaul would still be relevant after BRF came out.

Deleted
    Personally I think it should have gone Highmaul and foundry together, a brief smaller raid mid tier to upgrade that horrible Highmaul loot you might still have and therefore boost you through foundry and dungeons for catchup dropping equivalent to Highmaul normal gear then tanaan, then release HFC for the last 10months