Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb [Fanmade Expansion] Realms of Elona

This is a fanmade expansion pack.
    Do - not - take - it - seriously.
    Version 0.1 - My english is seriously broken. Please forgive me for that.

Hello. My name is Lotus Victorya and some of you may know that I post a lot of things here in this specific forum. I love GW2 with passion, and I'm constantly worried about the state of the game.

I have a little free time now, and I'll try my best to make a fanmade xpac. Please, post your thoughs!

I warn you: My english is kinda bad, so...I ask in advance: Sorry for any mispelling errors or wrong verbs. I'll keep patching this post to make it more "readable".

Also, if you have any sugestions, please, add to the overall thread. I'll gladly read it.

Thanks for taking your time!

ARENANETand Lotus Victorya PROUDLY PRESENTS

GUILD WARS 2:
    REALMS OF ELONA

Zhaitan was defeated by our heroes a long time ago, but that wasn't enough. During our time in Maguuma, the Risen forces have been growing stronger and smarter. They developed a new kind of curse, that would spread through the water, poisoning all the rivers in Tyria.
    People started to panic, and those who have been
    cursed developed strange mutations. Some became insane, others have died, and a little fraction of the infected developed a...special kind of mutation.
    All heroes, including you, have been
    cursed as well, and now everyone must leave Tyria as soon as they can.

The plan: Travel across the
    Crystal Desert, to the Continent of Elona.

People there may not be happy with your curse, but that's all you can do now.
    Go, heroes, and fight to find a cure!

Explore Elona and the Crystal Desert!

Elona is a dangerous place. Prepare to face the forces of Palawa Joko, one of the undead kings. His power is currently unknown, but you must persevere!

Watch out for the hazards of the Crystal Desert. You will face an array of incredible creatures, races and dangers. Keep your eyes open for traps, which are layed there for you to die, and try to find your way through the crystal storms that happen frequently in this haunted place.

Mutations!

Your hero have been infected with a special kind of mutation.
    Your mutations may grant you special powers, like Double Jumping, Extra Attacks, new Elite Skills, new Exploration Utilities, and more!

You can choose any number of Mutations, but watch out! Mutations are dangerous for you, granting permanent weakness, confusion, torment and even Agony.
    Choose wisely!

Here are some examples:

Double Jump:
    One of your mutations grant your legs extra-strenght.
    You now have the possibility of doing a double jump, granting you a critical strike if you hit your opponent in air. You second jump makes you evade ranged attacks, and removes crippled.
    You endurance recovers 25% more slowly, and you take 50% additional fall damage.

Triple-Sided Sword:

You can now grab into ledges and other things with the help of your new friend: a third hand. Also, you can hold up to three weapons at the same time (two if elementalist) and swap to them at any time.
    You have a small chance of hitting youself with your "third" hand.

Goin' Berserk (Elite Passive Skill):

Your eyes see what others don't.
    You have 20% chance to hit your enemies for a Berserk Strike, which deals 4x damage. This bleeds and cripples your opponents, and heals you by 75% of the damage dealt.
    Each time that you kill an opponent, you gain a stack of Torment. You cannot heal yourself by common means (Your 6 is gone, bro!)

and much, much more!

New Weapons!

Introducing three new weapons :

Chakram (Warrior, Thief, Mesmer, Revenant):

Warriors can now use their rage to boost their attack speed, for even faster attacks while using Chakrams.

Thieves can use Chakrams for combo attacks. If you proc a combo, you can start a chain of deadly strikes that will doom your opponent!

Mesmers can use Chakrams as long range weapons, throwing them. If all their illusions are up in a fight, they can unleash the Chakram Storm, which deals incredible amounts of AoE damage to the enemies around.

Revenants can mark their targets, throwing their powerful Chakrams for guaranteed critical damage. They can also teleport to the back of the market targets, making them an easy prey.

Crossbow(Ranger, Necromancer, Engineer):

Rangers gain extra attack speed while using crossbows, unleashing an incredible array of arrows that will storm the battlefield.

Necromancers can plague their enemies with fast attacks, shooting cursed arrows which randomly diseases the target with debuffs

Engineers can build a new device, the Arrow Tank, that shoots up to 10 targets at the same time, making incredible assets in any group content.

Orbs(Guardian, Elementalist):

Guardians can use their orbs for incredible protective powers. Their orbs can ressurect a fallen hero, protect them from magic attacks and much more.

Elementalists can enchant their orbs to deal elemental damage with physical strikes. Their attacks now become melee-based, dealing fast blows to their opponents

New Profession: Bard

Bards from Tyria decided to help their people, singing songs and making promises.
    You may now play as one, to spread hope for your people.

Bards are support-based classes that can play different musical instruments during battle.
    Each note that you play have a different effect. Comboing them into a song can grant incredible effects: Allies have reduced cooldowns, enemies have zero toughness, and more!
    Keep the songs up. You are now the star of the battlefield.

Player Housing:

Every hero deserves a good rest when the night comes.
    You can now build your own house, with your own decorations.
    Running dungeons, raids and fractals now have a chance to give you blueprints to certain furnitures. Also, you can find allies in your journeys in the desert who are willing to help you.
    You can find cooks, blacksmiths and other people that can help you in your home. They have exclusive bonuses to specific crafting disciplines, and also have exclusive recipes!
    You can spend hero points in your house to learn new recipes, and/or level up them for extra ones!

New Mini-game!
    Bard Hero:
    You can challenge other players to a guitar minigame.
    Use your gold and test your skills. The best one wins the bet.

New WvW: Continent War

Choose a side: Tyria or Elona!
    Do your best to fight for your continent in the new WvW map, that takes place in the Crystal Desert.
    The map can now be controlled by the players which win the battle.
    If you are from the winning continent, you have access to special merchants, new tools, farm spots and much, much more.
    Go forth heroes! Fight for your continent!

Challenge Tower

We've decided to give a new kind of progression to the PvP Players:
    The challenge tower.
    The challenge tower is composed of 50 floors. Each floor contains a new difficult mode during your PvP experience. Playing through the challenge tower will make you fight in dangerous situations like:

Every damage you take is considered as critical damage.

Skills have longer cooldowns

No Dodging.

and much more!

Going through the tower will earn you extra rank points. You will have access to extra merchants, new items, and other things, like Mutations, Blueprints for your house,etc.
    Begin your challenge now! Only the mightiest shall prevail!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it I guess. I've did all these features without much balancing in mind, so forgive me if these features sound strange.
    Also, the lore may and probably don't make any sense.

Thanks for taking your time to read. It was a lot of fun making these.

Last edited by Lotus Victoria; 2016-02-05 at 01:46 PM.