Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post
    All I'm fucking saying is, believe me or not... there are fucking humans living on a planet that orbits that very real star

Did you really think we would go forever without finding an exact location of an alien civilization?
    Well that's cool are they ever going to reveal themselves?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Can you please get on a ship and go there yourself to find out?
    The onus of proof is on the one who made the claim (there is a planet of human-like aliens near the star Taygeta).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philos...urden_of_proof

Can you please get on a ship and go there yourself to find out?
    That is not how this works, mister smart guy.
    Even if it did, there is no current method of transport for me to check out your claim.
    Now, would you be so kind to provide factual (scientific) information regarding your claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well that's cool are they ever going to reveal themselves?
    They are already revealed, the information I have provided, albeit 'baseless' can be found throughout the internet, many people claim experience with them

Some walk around and live here on Earth with nobody even realizing the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    That is not how this works, mister smart guy.
    Even if it did, there is no current method of transport for me to check out your claim.
    Now, would you be so kind to provide factual (scientific) information regarding your claim?
    As far as your little exoteric believes what the TV tells him ass knows

You can say that but it proves I have a unique mind that stands out from most

Would you say good grades make one smart? Cause that IQ made me straight A's
    If you are so smart, why is your story so poorly written? It's more in line with bad Twilight fan fiction or a vacuum cleaner.

They are already revealed, the information I have provided, albeit 'baseless' can be found throughout the internet, many people claim experience with them
    Some walk around and live here on Earth with nobody even realizing the difference
    Why would they live here on earth? There is nothing to be gained from mixing in with a lower species.

That's funny since I don't watch TV.

Why would they live here on earth? There is nothing to be gained from mixing in with a lower species.
    We aren't lower >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    So how do your people travel through space.

You know how evolution works right? Animals changing to better survive their surrounding environment (as a sort of simplified shorthanded explanation). So unless Erra (or whatever name you want to use now) was a 100% exact duplicate of Earth with the exact same distance from their star which is the exact same size, temperature, etc. then those "humans" cannot be 100% the same as us.

So how do your people travel through space.
    The ships designs and basic function are based around magnetic resonance

Every single place and thing in this universe has a signature vibration to it

The ship is vibrated into the resonance of where they want to go, so essentially you just poof there... I know that probably sounds hard to believe

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's cool any tricks you can teach us to identify some aliens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol not surprised eh!
    I wouldn't be surprised if thats what the aliens turned out to look like. There are too many reports, stories, and pictures of these things even way back in the early 1900's.
    There's probably some bit of truth to these things and our government already knows about them, they know so much shit that they don't tell us that they should be informing us about.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2016-02-06 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You know how evolution works right? Animals changing to better survive their surrounding environment (as a sort of simplified shorthanded explanation). So unless Erra (or whatever name you want to use now) was a 100% exact duplicate of Earth with the exact same distance from their star which is the exact same size, temperature, etc. then those "humans" cannot be 100% the same as us.
    They are not 100% but it's like 99%

We aren't lower >_>
    They (by your claim) seem to have a much higher functioning intelligence.
    Just like here on earth there is a picking order even for galactic / otherwordly societies.

Magnetic forces are not strong enough to do such a thing.
    You might be thinking of gravitational binding.

The ship is vibrated into the resonance of where they want to go, so essentially you just poof there... I know that probably sounds hard to believe
    Well obviously no one will question that, magnets are magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Mabye they used some "star ga.. ring" in the past to move to other planets. No idea why that sounds familiar.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow so you can travel faster than light? Or is that an incorrect measure for your travel?

How many dimensions can you experience?

They (by your claim) seem to have a much higher functioning intelligence.
    Just like here on earth there is a picking order even for galactic / otherwordly societies.
    Really? Just because they have technology does not mean the average Pleadian actually understands it or could construct it themselves

Obviously nor you or I have invented anything, but we use inventions of our species finest members every day, do we specifically know how every piece of our technology works? No

Is a human somehow less dumb because they have a smart phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow so you can travel faster than light? Or is that an incorrect measure for your travel?

How many dimensions can you experience?
    This is not travelling per say

You go from point A to point B, WITHOUT traversing what lie between them

Dimensions? I'm only aware of spacetime

You know how when you queue into a dungeon in WoW, you're just there all of a sudden? You didn't actually walk through the zones and through the entrance you just pop in

This starts to sound like an El Ron Hubbard story.

anyone notice a rise in crazy conspiracy theories, concerning vibrations, collective consciousness and general stupid crap of the latter?