Demon hunters with old models?

I don't have beta acces so wanted to ask you some questions. How do demon hunters look with the new character models turned off (tattoos, hornstyles, etc.)? Someone told me that Blizzard disabled the old night elf model in Legion due to some problems with the new class. Is that true?

Thank you.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    I don't have beta acces so wanted to ask you some questions. How do demon hunters look with the new character models turned off (tattoos, hornstyles, etc.)? Someone told me that Blizzard disabled the old night elf model in Legion due to some problems with the new class. Is that true?

Thank you.
    there is no old model option for Demon hunter, you only get a HD model

EDIT: btw i don;t have beta access, it's called google and watching video's!

EDIT2: SO UPGRADE YOUR TOASTER!
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2016-02-06 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    there is no old model option for Demon hunter, you only get a HD model

EDIT: btw i don;t have beta access, it's called google and watching video's![/B]
    Could you post any of those videos please? Because I can't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    SO UPGRADE YOUR TOASTER![/B]
    I play with old character models because I don't like the new ones, specially the night elf male.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Could you post any of those videos please? Because I can't find any.

I play with old character models because I don't like the new ones, specially the night elf male.
    The last time I checked the option for old models was not available as a DH, I do not have alpha access myself I just had a friend of mine check it for me. It might be temporarily disabled while they add the DH stuff to the old one, or it might be staying that way forever (the more likely option).

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The last time I checked the option for old models was not available as a DH, I do not have alpha access myself I just had a friend of mine check it for me. It might be temporarily disabled while they add the DH stuff to the old one, or it might be staying that way forever (the more likely option).
    They might just make it so it always loads the new models for DH only. Wouldn't get my hopes up for old style DH models, though.

Never really considered it, but makes sense. They wouldn't make uglier horns just for the sake of old models.

As someone with beta access, I just tried it out, all blood elves and night elves, demon hunter or otherwise, keep the new models when you switch to the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    As someone with beta access, I just tried it out, all blood elves and night elves, demon hunter or otherwise, keep the new models when you switch to the old ones.
    Oh, thanks for checking that out. What a shame. I hate how the new night elf model sways from side to side. Hope they enable the old models.

I figured they would make low res versions for those that dislike the new models, especially since they made "old" versions of every orc skin, Yrel's horns, and other things in WoD.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.