Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

10 year old raped by Iraqi Migrant in Austria

Quite shocking Really
    Now these middle eastern migrants are picking on Kids

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...5d8c204fa50f17

A 10-YEAR-OLD Austrian boy has been brutally raped at a public swimming pool by an Iraqi migrant, who told police the attack was a “sexual emergency”.

The attack occurred on December 22, when the boy was dragged into the change rooms by the 20-year-old migrant at the swimming pool in Vienna, Breitbart reports.
    According to local news site Kronen Zeitung, the boy screamed for somebody to help but nobody heard him.
    Afterwards, the young boy confided in a lifeguard about what had happened, while the Iraqi man continued to swim at the pool, diving off the three-metre board.

Police arrested the man at the scene and the boy was taken to hospital with severe internal injuries. The attacker told the police the rape was more or less out of frustration, dubbing it a “sexual emergency”.
    Kronen Zeitung reported the man said he had not had sex for four months and had an excess of sexual energy. He admitted it was a huge mistake and knew it would scar the boy.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Deleted
    Another day, another savage rape by a 'refugee'. Btw, is masturbation haram for muslims ? Or is rape only option for this apes to get relief ?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-07 at 05:51 PM.

"Sexual emergency" ... what the actual fuck?

Wasn't it in Austria that a Father held his daughter in a basement dungeon even fathering several children with her?

On a separate case also a girl that was held by a guy for several years until she escales? Kampush was her name?

And in the US a similar case where the girls last name was Dugdale? Think it was over a decade that she was held by this psycho.

How many sexual abusers of children have been in the news in Europe? Catholic Church anyone? How many times was in the news huge children trafficking rings being dismantled by authorities.

Monsters exists in every country, culture and religion... Not only in "ape nation" islam. (thanks for the racist comment by the way goes to show the kind of person you are).

He raped a ten year old boy basically in public, then went about his day swimming at the same location he committed the crime like nothing ever happened. That's some fucked up mindset he's living in. I'm sure he feels reeeeeeeal sorry for his "huge mistake".

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Okay, I know I said it in another thread but... someone REALLY needs to tell all these immigrants it's OKAY TO FUCKING JERK OFF. You do not, I repeat, do not need to stick your dick in something to work off that frustration. Honestly, it's better for everyone if you don't.

Apparently raping someone is a more reasonable method to some of these people. I really don't fucking get it.

EDIT: And no, I'm not saying all of them feel or act this way, though from what I've seen their religious views (much like Christians and others) they do tend to frown upon masturbation. You know, for 'reasons'.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2016-02-07 at 08:12 AM.

It's awful to learn that this happened - let alone that it's hardly an isolated incident.

So now we know that white guys cant be childmolesters really cant be any other reason why we see yet another thread of immigrant bashing and they do this and they do that. Really it must be due to child molesters etc have never been white. well thats of course not true and everyone knows that so it is just another immigrant bashing case that are oh so common in todays world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Quite shocking Really
    Now these middle eastern migrants are picking on Kids
    Yes, every single one of "these middle eastern migrants" is a rapist.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

It's funny, for years now feminists have been talking about "Rape Culture"; a set of integrated values and social mores that combine to excuse and normalize sexual violence against women and children.

Now, here it is. Not an isolated case of a psychopathic predator, but hundred, indeed thousands and tens of thousands of people that honestly believe that a woman that is showing skin is 'asking for it', or... well, let Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf explain: "If they go half-naked, use perfume, then such things happen. Man, woman... It's like a splash of fuel to the fire..."

Again, this is exactly what feminist theory has been talking about for years. Except instead of fire-breathing Southern preachers, it's brown-skinned Imams. It seems that having been proven right, feminists are oddly disinterested in exploring their theories...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no question that the man who did this was an immigrant. However, if the suggestion is that this man did this because he's an immigrant, then I'm going to have to call bullshit.

Immigrants, like any group of people, have both good and bad people in them. Unfortunately, that's not something there can ever be a reliable 'litmus test' for.

I don't see this stopping anytime soon unfortunately as long as European leaders continue to not understand the importance of Judeo-Christian values and traditions in the stability of western society.

The advent of the original waves of Muslim immigrants into Europe and the continuation now with the refugee crisis has only helped to contribute to the degradation of these values and it turns out that letting people into your country who hold radically different values than you can only cause suffering and strife.

I think Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal put it best when he said "Immigration without assimilation is invasion."

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    There's no question that the man who did this was an immigrant. However, if the suggestion is that this man did this because he's an immigrant, then I'm going to have to call bullshit.

Immigrants, like any group of people, have both good and bad people in them. Unfortunately, that's not something there can ever be a reliable 'litmus test' for.
    Serious question: do you really think that immigrants from Arab North Africa and the greater Middle East have the same cultural values as middle Europeans, especially with regards to women or minorities?

When I see comments like yours, I flummoxed: there are tens of millions of Americans that own an average of 8 firearms. Do you think that those gun owning Americans have the same values as, for example, the average citizen of Vancouver?

If you don't believe that, which I suspect is the case, why believe that, say, an Egyptian immigrant would have the same views on women as a Canadian or a German? Given that some surveys state that over 90% of women in Egypt have suffered female genital mutilation, do you really believe that retrograde views on women are the result of some tiny, isolated minority?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    However, if the suggestion is that this man did this because he's an immigrant, then I'm going to have to call bullshit.
    No one ever says that.

You only ever hear it parroted by people who claim others are saying it because its a powerful human shielding tact.

These people come from regions that have vastly different opinions and standards on a wide range of things including sex, child sex, child marriage, sexual assault, treatment of women, and so on.

Its not like the process of moving somewhere else in the world changes installs new software in their brains.

That part of the world is just different.

All these cries of racism are nothing more than bullshit human shielding scam tactic spewed by bad leaders and their cronies in the media whenever they're bad leadership is challenged.

Its utterly fucking disgusting that their only response to the endangerment of their own citizens is to say "stop being so racist".
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

another day another incident by a rapeugee

Why do people get upset again when their boats sink?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-07 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    "Judeo Christian values" ROFL. Please stop acting like your favorite religions have a monopoly on civilized behavior, or that isolated incidences of evil behavior from Muslim immigrants are in any way more indicative of the group as a whole than the actions of Protestant rapists, Catholic pedophiles, etc.

Also, Jindal is an idiot. Even his own party thinks he's toxic.
    LOL. So, in order to argue that the coordinated actions of hundreds of people at a single gathering are indistinguishable from the individual actions of individual actors you... simply assert this to be the case. Bravo.

Are you really so unbelievably sheltered that you have never been exposed to groups of people with radically different belief systems? So provincial that you don't understand how rare "civilized" values are, or what effort was made to spread them and by whom?

Deleted
    Scary thing is, this happened on 22nd December, and was publicised in February. Wonder how much messed up shit happened after that we don't know about.

Make sure to send the boy a thank you card for giving these people a chance to make a better life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    "Judeo Christian values" ROFL. Please stop acting like your favorite religions have a monopoly on civilized behavior, or that isolated incidences of evil behavior from Muslim immigrants are in any way more indicative of the group as a whole than the actions of Protestant rapists, Catholic pedophiles, etc.

Also, Jindal is an idiot. Even his own party thinks he's toxic.
    You only need to look at a map of world development to understand that countries with certain values are better off than others. Western values are what have created our society as we know it and our embracing of these values has caused us to be so prosperous, while countries in the Middle East and Africa so poor and riddled in conflict.

While it is true that people will act evil regardless of their religious affiliations as you mentioned, there is an underlying moral difference in the values of Judaism and Christianity compared to that of Islam which is strange considering they are our sister religion.

The third commandment of the Hebrew Bible is not to misuse God's name and it is arguably the most important of the commandments as it argues that evil done in God's name is harmful not only to you but to God as well. This is why Christians and Jews universally condemn acts of evil committed by members of their religions because they do not represent the religions as a whole.

Islam has not had a reformative history and the oppressive nature of the religion has caused the advent of radicalism and lack of proper ethics that we now see so often today. The Muslim world almost never agrees or universally condemns acts of evil. When they do, it is often hypocritical. Iran and Saudi Arabia can criticize ISIS all day but in reality, they are not much better and are just as cruel in the way they punish people who stand in their way.

It is fool hearty to act like all religions and cultures uphold the same values in theory or in practice, simple statistics simply disprove this.

They link to Breitbart.com as their source.

Breitbart's source is a broken link.

Google shows no other sources. This is literally fake.

Registered just to reply to this shit because I'm tired of seeing this kind of bullshit pop up when I'm looking up wow news.