Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What's gonna dissapear with Legion?

I always try to achieve what's going to disapear such as achievements, mounts n' stuff but for WoD I just cannot predict if Garrison missions will become Legacy achievements after what Vault did become back in MoP (Closed for business so to speak) as you earned so much gold in there and with Garrison... well you earn a bit there too.

What do you think?

Deleted
    CM gold rewards will disappear. Legendary ring will probably disappear. Other than that: no idea, but didn't blizz release a guide about content that dissapeared in WoD a few weeks before release? Maybe they'll do the same for Legion?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    CM gold rewards will disappear. Legendary ring will probably disappear. Other than that: no idea, but didn't blizz release a guide about content that dissapeared in WoD a few weeks before release? Maybe they'll do the same for Legion?
    Grove Warden most likely?

10+ Year Old Account
    -Grove Warden
    -Archimonde AotC/Cutting Edge
    -Blackhand/Archimonde mount from 100% to 1%
    -Warlords CM
    -Current PvP season
    -Legendary ring
    -Proving Grounds
    -Most likely, Ashran will become a ghost town

Deleted
    Couple million subscribers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    -Grove Warden
    -Archimonde AotC/Cutting Edge
    -Blackhand/Archimonde mount from 100% to 1%
    -Warlords CM
    -Current PvP season
    -Legendary ring
    -Proving Grounds
    to add to this:
    -Mythic Dungeon Heirloom trinkets (90% sure they will be removed like garrosh heirlooms)
    -garrison summonable raid bosses will become near impossible to get (they already are)
    -warlord of dreanor/lord of war/kill 500 of opposite faction for titles will become near impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    I always try to achieve what's going to disapear such as achievements, mounts n' stuff but for WoD I just cannot predict if Garrison missions will become Legacy achievements after what Vault did become back in MoP (Closed for business so to speak) as you earned so much gold in there and with Garrison... well you earn a bit there too.

What do you think?
    Garrisons were very closely tied to your levelling process, so I doubt they will remove them. More likely, they'll just nerf gold missions into the ground and call it a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    A lot of players.
    I'm really curious what will the active subscriber number at the end of WoD and then at the start of Legion again. Too bad Blizzard is not providing people with these statistics any more.

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    I'm really curious what will the active subscriber number at the end of WoD and then at the start of Legion again. Too bad Blizzard is not providing people with these statistics any more.
    I imagine things will spike up a lot when Legion first comes out. In my case, I'm currently inactive because WoD bored me after a short period of time, but I am 100% planning to come back for Legion and at least reach the new level cap + maybe dick around for a month afterwards (even WoD was worth the cost of the expansion and a month's subscription just to do that). How long I continue playing after that point depends on whether or not Legion can keep me interested longer than WoD did.

I can't speak for all players, of course, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's doing this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    Garrisons were very closely tied to your levelling process, so I doubt they will remove them. More likely, they'll just nerf gold missions into the ground and call it a day.
    What got on my mind regarding garrisoun could be the monuments. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2089 in Wotlk.

Wasnt grove warden gonna be moved to the p2w store in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexodar View Post
    Will be gained*
    Silly boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    I would not be surprised if they will only selectively report obscure figures like 'subs increasesd' or '% increased activity' from now on, whenever an expansion is released and skip out the whole bad PR of the remaining 7-8 reports with major losses.

Quote Originally Posted by dexodar View Post
    ba-dum-tss

Beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I thought I remember reading that Ashran was sticking around. Could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I imagine things will spike up a lot when Legion first comes out. In my case, I'm currently inactive because WoD bored me after a short period of time, but I am 100% planning to come back for Legion and at least reach the new level cap + maybe dick around for a month afterwards (even WoD was worth the cost of the expansion and a month's subscription just to do that). How long I continue playing after that point depends on whether or not Legion can keep me interested longer than WoD did.

I can't speak for all players, of course, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's doing this.
    Its nice to see somebody talk about unsubbing from the game and why, without just saying "Game is shit hurdur, Blizz is shit hurdur, game is dead narf"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I thought I remember reading that Ashran was sticking around. Could be wrong, though.
    it will stick around just like wintergrasp and tol barad stuck around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Abilities?
    ^^^ Right here and lots of them. I can't wait! /sarcasm
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

There will be a few new subs in the weeks before and after expansion launch, and then they'll trail off, like they've done everytime for the last six years, unless Blizzard has found a way to provide new content that feels fresh and engaging, and isn't the same old hat endgame experience.