Deleted

[Legion] A question on ashbringer

Does it have the interactions the corrupted version did? Will we command our own 'scarlet crusade' while wielding it, atleast rp-wise?

Deleted
    You don't command your own Scarlet Crusade. Once you've aquired the Ashbringer, you will venture to the class order hall and reincarnate the order of the Silver Hand.

The first time you walk into the class order hall, the other paladins will bow down when they see you wielding the Ashbringer. This is comparable to the event in Scarlet Monastery that was triggered by a player entering with the corrupted Ashbringer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted being cool and all it makes ZERO sense to give a CORRUPT sword to a HOLY warrior... but that's just me using logic... no one bats an eye when an unholy weapon skin is handed to a paladin but if DKs got a holy skin for their weapon the community would be in an uproar.

Deleted
    Well it would make sense, if there would be a Questline for Paladins in which a Paladin can be corrupted. Typical Lore stuff. The Good Guy Gets Bad.
    Similar to the warlock quest, the paladin would look a little bit darker. He would just be a bad guy. i.e Hitting rabbits with his ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Well it would make sense, if there would be a Questline for Paladins in which a Paladin can be corrupted. Typical Lore stuff. The Good Guy Gets Bad.
    Similar to the warlock quest, the paladin would look a little bit darker. He would just be a bad guy. i.e Hitting rabbits with his ashbringer.
    That would be a 2nd gen deathknight though...

I think it is kinda weird that in the midst of all this "class fantasy" stuff going on, they would give paladins an ashbringer skin that is essentially the opposite of the fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    if a paladin were to be corrupt, he would no longer be a paladin. thats all there is to it.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    There is interaction. Everytime you go past that tree near the Alliance inn in Dalaran, you get a free apple ...